Any Updates on Maiquel Falcao? (He was jumped...)

I think he is back to MMA , I saw his name somewhere recently , like he signed with a new promoter or organisation or something .

He is still a douche. Phone Post 3.0

Decimated -

after 1:10 you hear the girl speak and it sounds to my american ears as "pain in the ass".  

Good for that guy.  Street slime who think they're so cool that they can dispose with decency deserve to get kicked in the head while down.  I know chicks are the weaker sex and they seem cute and so wanna say something rude, (damn baby, u lookin fiiine)  but show em respect, or "hespect" if you pronounce it with a brazilian accent.  

In societies where the gun or fists rule, sometimes this kind of street justice is the best kind

To do something like that  (dick bump the butt of some random biatch at a gas station) is probably the type to smack a bitch, hit his kids, cheat on his taxes, and turn into a criminal anyway after his MMA career flames out.

Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0

fuck im Phone Post 3.0

His is fighting Mamed Khalidov this Saturday at KSW.

epwar - 

His is fighting Mamed Khalidov this Saturday at KSW.

Oh, shet. No way.

What about the guy who was with him? He got hurt bad Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - What about the guy who was with him? He got hurt bad Phone Post 3.0
That was the roughest part of the story, the friend who gets kicked off the team just for being with him, never started shit and got hurt the most Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - What about the guy who was with him? He got hurt bad Phone Post 3.0
His name is kaue Mena as of March he was doing rehab 7 days a week and from what I understood from the article was still in the hospital. He Lost vision in an eye for a while but got it back and had part of his skull re-attached. His memory was improving and he still had difficulty walking. Really sad outcome so far for someone who was guilty of hanging out with an asshole. Phone Post 3.0

OGT - 
That was the roughest part of the story, the friend who gets kicked off the team just for being with him, never started shit and got hurt the most Phone Post 3.0

Brasil, fren...the epitome of logic.

ArthurKnoqOut -
OGT - 

Brasil, fren...the epitome of logic.

Unfortunately :\ Phone Post 3.0