Any word on how many ppv buys UFC 189 did yet?

Usually they have a good estimate by now Phone Post 3.0

dana hinted at bigger than ufc 100 and meltzer hasn't said anything from his secret sources. so 800k.

my guess is 740k

bout tree fiddy

Eleventy four. Phone Post 3.0

NYjojo -

dana hinted at bigger than ufc 100 and meltzer hasn't said anything from his secret sources. so 800k.

I think that's Dana being Dana. I think Conor 100% has the ability to beat Brock PPV numbers. I highly doubt he did last night. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully over 1 mil Connor sold the shit outta this card and the whole main event delivered Phone Post 3.0

The answers 42. Phone Post

Rumor has it that it did a billion PPV buys in Ireland Phone Post 3.0

Bigger than Mayweather/Pacman for sure.

Jason -

my guess is 740k

741 Bob. Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta -
NYjojo -

I think that's Dana being Dana. I think Conor 100% has the ability to beat Brock PPV numbers. I highly doubt he did last night. Phone Post 3.0
I agree I don't think it broke the landmark 1.6 million of UFC 100 (I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does). But I think people forget that UFC 100 was HUGE. GSP and Brock? The two top draws at the time on one epic night? Plus the ultimate finally hendo vs bisping. UFC 100 was definitely something special but to compare everything to it is foolish. There has never been that kinda build/combo. Connor did have an epic commercial/tour and Rory and Robbie are no slouches but their def not gsp. I think the fact that people are even talking about this card like it was close to 100 is huge. Now if we give Connor what Brock had, a legendary card/build and the number 2 draw (Jones, silva, Rhonda, not sure who is now #2) then i think we do indeed see broken ppv records indeed. And I love it not just because of Conner but mainly because of the fact that we are seeing history being made in mma. And I'm always down to see that :) Phone Post 3.0

over a mill Phone Post 3.0

First one I've bought since the early 100's Phone Post 3.0

If this show does half of what 100 does, the UFC should be doing backflip. I think it will fall right around there. 800k.

In Phone Post 3.0

I think this one did 740, with that said. Mcgregors vs also could easily do double that after what went down Saturday night Phone Post 3.0

I bet it hit 900,000, it felt way bigger and more important than any event in recent memory.

400k Phone Post 3.0

I honestly hope it did a million, if for no other reason than Robbie and Rory getting a cut of the PPV, they deserve every penny. Actually they deserve more. Phone Post 3.0