Any1 able to get UFC 50 2day?

Just wondering. I got crap going on 2nite and was hoping some mainstream retail stores had it out already.

I know the release date is tomorrow. I just wanna watch it now..DAMMIT! ha.

What are you talking about? Being in Tasmania, the hole of holes, I won't get mine for like, a week and a half :(

I didn't know their was such a place as Tazmanian? Sounfs like a hoot. ha. At least you have internet access.

Well it's "Tasmania" (sorry, made a typo up there), it's an island off the bottom of Australia, and NO, TASMANIAN DEVILS DON'T SPIN AROUND REALLY FAST :P They do exist though, and they eat anything.

I got mine on Friday :)

where at?

Pre-ordered from sherdog :)

no crap? I thought they didn't ship until the official release. nice

Blockbuster often puts their movies out on Monday evening instead of Tuesday.  I heard this was illegal and they could get fined, but maybe they got a deal going.  Anyways, it's usually just the big movies so I doubt they would put the UFC there early.  Don't worry, tomorrow is coming soon!

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

Well unless the DVD isn't in there and they sent me just the case, then yeah I got it :)

Even got a snazzy TUF poster (relly wasn't poster size though) and some other stuff shoved in there.