Any1 else laugh at Dan Hendo wen he tried to knee?

There was like 10 ocassions when Dan Henderson tried to knee Shogun and his knee barely lifts up to reach. The people I was watching the fights with all got a few laughs at his attempts. I wish I could make gifs

'A' for effort Dan

With that said Dan did land some good knees against Carlos Newton in their fight.

Nah I just laughed at his leg kicks.

Zamiel - Nah I just laughed at his leg kicks.

Actually he sets up an inside low leg kick followed by a punch. Its a good tricky technique ala the devastating K.O of Michael Bisping

superCalo - I never laugh at Dan Henderson and frown severely on people that do.

. Phone Post

Druskee27 -

Actually he sets up an inside low leg kick followed by a punch. Its a good tricky technique ala the devastating K.O of Michael Bisping

Love that technique. Phone Post

AlexanderTheGreatJJ - 
superCalo - I never laugh at Dan Henderson and frown severely on people that do.
This

Dan even laughs at his own knee attempts and frowns on anyone who doesnt.

Anyone else laugh at Leonardo da Vinci when he forgot to put eyebrows on that ugly broad lol?

garrote - 
Druskee27 -

Love that technique.

Here is a perfect example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BF2ITgTHg

1ChromosomeTooMany -  Anyone else laugh at Leonardo da Vinci when he forgot to put eyebrows on that ugly broad lol?

Damn Leonardo DiCaprio!! He should have gave her chola eye brows like the gangsta mexican chicks

I concede that it is OK to laugh at Leonardo DiCaprio but only because of his role in that boat movie.

superCalo - I never laugh at Dan Henderson and frown severely on people that do.

superCalo - I never laugh at Dan Henderson and frown severely on people that do.

Ah yes, the infamous superCalo severe frowning attack...no can defend.

Laughing at Hendo is a bannable offense.

While we're at it, let us laugh at the Statue of Liberty, which looks like a man wearing a dress and burger king crown holding a corn husk.

You and your friends laughing at hendo deserve a smack to the dick Phone Post

AlexanderTheGreatJJ -

This Phone Post

This 2 Phone Post

how does one frown severely? 

Druskee27 - 

One of the best ko set up techniques around. The kick is just a beautiful distraction technique.

MMAfan55 - You and your friends laughing at hendo deserve a smack to the dick Phone Post

Yeap. Phone Post

Kostakio - 
MMAfan55 - You and your friends laughing at hendo deserve a smack to the dick
Yeap.

Kostakio your mouth can smack my dick anytime