Any1 else laugh at Dan Hendo wen he tried to knee?

superCalo - <div id="postVideo-36891668"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/saalGKY7ifU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage", "postVideo-36891668-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-36891668"); </script>
1ChromosomeTooMany - I concede that it is OK to laugh at Leonardo DiCaprio but only because of his role in that boat movie.

when this song starts playing I don't laugh, but a tear does come to my eye I admit, boat movie or not it made Leonardo a true hero and inspiration to me.

Truth has been spoken. ^^^

superCalo - Mods the question has to be asked why is thread author not banned yet, the evidence of his crime is plain to see in this thread, it CANNOT go unpunished.

Racist ^^^

He almost landed some of those knees. Also he landed a good knee to the body while Shogun was turtling.

ZJJitsu705 - how does one frown severely? 

By frowning...but...severely?

What an odd question.

Vanderlei's knees reached up so high against Rampage in their 1st two fights. Dan's are hilarious he needs to train with Rudimar & Rafael Cordeiro

DaemonDragon - He almost landed some of those knees. Also he landed a good knee to the body while Shogun was turtling.
ZJJitsu705 - how does one frown severely? 

By frowning...but...severely?

What an odd question.

Yea that was a really good knee to the body. Like GSP did to Matt Serra in their 2nd fight

Its just when he tries to clinch and throw them Muay Thai style, his knees just dont reach up

No but I noticed and thought it was funny. No laughs tho. Phone Post

ortman166 - No but I noticed and thought it was funny. No laughs tho.

Understandable ^^^ they were funny

I think Dan was just gently trying to rearrange Rua's face like it was before the fight. Didn't do a very good job, though.