Any1 have a insignia tv

I have a 32 inch just for my one smaller room, and I swear the picture is clearer than my big screen samsung smart tv..

was thinking of grabbing a 48 inch for 399 on sale,

or spend double almost on a big name

or a LG im after.

I have used a 24" for a few years and have no complaints.They are made by Osram Sylvania - so it's probably the same guts as a Sylvania, Curtis, etc.

i have heard also they use samsung panels

Dont do it bro Phone Post 3.0

I was told the Insignia tv is a Samsung. They are last years version or old model. Best buy puts the insignia label on them and sells them. I have a 55" been great so far Phone Post 3.0

Eskoe1 - Dont do it bro Phone Post 3.0

why not

check the rating on the tv bro

In for knowledge of said tv. Phone Post 3.0

Tb0072 - I was told the Insignia tv is a Samsung. They are last years version or old model. Best buy puts the insignia label on them and sells them. I have a 55" been great so far Phone Post 3.0
I was actually told they are LG TVs from someone who works at Best Buy. I've said it's Best Buy's brand, made by LG. Phone Post 3.0

They are not Samsung, or LG. They're shit tv's from a chinese manufacturer that makes them along with Prima and some other brands you want to avoid.

I have a 4 year old insignia plasma and no complaints

I read on the AVS forum when I bought it that it's Samsung with cheaper parts

wheeels - They are not Samsung, or LG. They're shit tv's from a chinese manufacturer that makes them along with Prima and some other brands you want to avoid.

how do you explian the good reveiws

i have a samsung and insignia bro

I got a 37" prob 7 years back, still works great. It's a 720.

One of the Hdmi jacks quit working, just got a Hdmi selector box for my systems Phone Post 3.0

Kids have a 24" insignia TV in their room, it's a year old but no problems at all.

Same here two Insignia's in the kids rooms. Great tv's from what I can see. I'm not a brand snob at all. I have a 42" Dynex that everyone raves about as well.

only issue I can think of with mine is the speakers being dogshit

but I just bought a LG LED last year and the speakers aren't much better. I hooked it up to a soundbar and disabled the speakers on the TV.

Got one as a gift and it lasted 8 years until one day it decided to stop working.

RIP

Have a 36 led that I got for $190. All in all it's a perfectly fine TV. Especially for the bedroom where I use it. Think they're made by Chinese manufacturer chanhong or something like that. Added an extended warranty through square trade for $20 just in case. Phone Post 3.0

I have one and people originally thought it was a sony because of the clear picture lol Phone Post 3.0

They dont hold up to well against overhand rights but i had no problems till then. I like my samsung better but it also cost alot more. Had a 48 inch.