Any1 picking Ferguson over Khabib?

I Imagine Khabib will be a favourite going in. Just wondering if anyone fancies Ferguson and if so how will he beat him?

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.

Brabatross - 
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.

I actually kind of agree.

Now, let me say I'd still pick Khabib, but Aldo has the best takedown defense in the 145/155 divisions and killer striking. It definitely isn't Khabib's best matchup.

ferg is dangerous, and i hate him, which makes him likely to win

I'm picking El Cucuy. I just think that he will have a lot more on the ground than Khabib thinks he will.  I think that Tony is a lot better standing and he uses range very well.  Khabib is a bad ass and might win but if I had to pick one it would be Tony.  Tony has fought the better guys also.  

I think Tony can catch him standing or even in a sub during a scramble.

But if I had to bet, I'd bet on Khabib.

Tony is longer than Khabib, and he's unpredictable. I think he will catch Khabib with something in a 25 minute fight. Might be a crazy short elbow, might be a sub. Tony will win imo, which sucks for Khabib because he has more than earned his shot. Plus his style would demolish Conor. Style for style he has the better advantage against McGregor out of the 2. Tony gone whoop McGregor's ass too, but by him striking with Conor on the feet he gives the Leprechaun more of a chance to land some shit..

Tony's the more dynamic of the 2. Khabib has the better formula to beat McGregor.

Hope Tony wins. He's our kind of people. Khabib isn't.

Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Aldo is infinitely more proven and a style nightmare. It's not like Khabibs cardio is an asset like Nate's he has cardio because he's in top position he wouldn't have it after getting picked apart for 4-5 rounds. He'd be running the clock, looking for an out or unconscious 

This guy. 

<blockquote>NBKfanforlife - <span id='userPost59393885' class='User-360166'><p>I'm picking El Cucuy. I just think that he will have a lot more on the ground than Khabib thinks he will.  I think that Tony is a lot better standing and he uses range very well.  Khabib is a bad ass and might win but if I had to pick one it would be Tony.  Tony has fought the better guys also.  </p></span></blockquote><br /> I'm interested to see how they match up on the ground submission wise

KnockoutThoughts - 

Tony is longer than Khabib, and he's unpredictable. I think he will catch Khabib with something in a 25 minute fight. Might be a crazy short elbow, might be a sub. Tony will win imo, which sucks for Khabib because he has more than earned his shot. Plus his style would demolish Conor. Style for style he has the better advantage against McGregor out of the 2. Tony gone whoop McGregor's ass too, but by him striking with Conor on the feet he gives the Leprechaun more of a chance to land some shit..

Both guys have done more than enough to warrant a title shot in my opinion but I'd probably say Tony's fought the tougher competition

Soul Gravy - Hope Tony wins. He's our kind of people. Khabib isn't.

Uhhh......oh yeah?

"our kind of people"? Can't say I have I whole lot in common with either, but that's just me, not "our".

Soul Gravy - Hope Tony wins. He's our kind of people. Khabib isn't.

I'd have to agree with you except for the fact that tony comes off as a douche, khabib is alot more likeable imo

that being said I can see tony catching khabib on the ground 

Kabob is going to sleep.

InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Aldo is infinitely more proven and a style nightmare. It's not like Khabibs cardio is an asset like Nate's he has cardio because he's in top position he wouldn't have it after getting picked apart for 4-5 rounds. He'd be running the clock, looking for an out or unconscious 

He'd be constantly pressuring Aldo and taking him down. He doesn't have to worry about Aldo's striking either since he's not a power puncher. Aldo would be passing out from exhaustion by the 5th round.

Tony will TKO Khabib. 3rd round.