Any1 Review BadBreed DVDs

very cool

ttt for bad breed!

Buy bb 1-3 from www.islandmartialarts.com They were $6.95 each.

good idea and good price.

ttt

I found them on ebay 1,2,3 for 14.99

I will most likey buy the rest soon.

If you can find them for that low - buy it! The most important thing is just spreading the word, and a low price might just be what it takes to get a new fan. Just be careful not to get burned. If the address is in the Laguna Negal, CA area, BE VERY CAREFUL, a con in that area stole a few hundreds disks from us. So make sure it was a reputable MMA company.

Hey John,john cole here,i was gonna see if you could put my fight from ohio on badbreed?how have yall been?cant wait for yall to come back to louisiana!

It's up there for you now bro'. We hope to be back in Louisiana soon we love it. We also have to be in Pacific Northwest soon to do a special DVD on the fighters and teams in the PNW.

VFC, is on either 7 or 8, I don't know yet. We have both of these events. However they are only on tape, currently.

ttt

badbreed, will 5 and 6 be available from Amazon? I bought the first 4 but that's all they have.

1-3 were execellent, but I wasn't into all the highlights on 4, would much rather see full fights.

Keep up the good work.

I just got #6, AWESOME!!! Really good fights on them, Kbeezy is on it & has some great skills! Also I just discovered I have another son, same name, Jeremy Jackson, but from Louisiana!

Get it, you won't be sorry, it's called Freestyle Fighting Championship 6!

BadBreed has a very unique idea combined with a badass sport! I purchased the 5 disc set back in November and was blown away with what John and his guys had put together! BadBreed offers a little bit of everything from interviews to coverage of small events and highlights of bigger events. If you haven't seen a BadBreed Dvd yet you definitely need to!

"but I wasn't into all the highlights on 4, would much rather see full fights. "

I think that's the genaral concensus

Also why was the FFC on BB3 cut short?I saw you post that the event was on BB3 and looked it up on fcfighter to see which fights were on it.I was getting excited about some of the matchups but was disappointed that the fights I really wanted to see weren't on the dvd.

Benefield - Folse was a war

For some reason I thought that the dvds were documentary/behind the scenes style programs. Surprised to see that the bulk of the disc is event footage. Not dissapointed though. The extras on them are good.

KBeezy, your fight was excellant too! I liked your entrance into the ring! :)

#6 will be available on the 1st and #7 will foloow shortly (3 weeks after), it looks like it will all be the last tour, and #8 is all about the Pacific North West.

We will be starting our next tour after WEC this Friday. We'll be heading to Tahoe for the IFC and then who knows. If you would like us to visit your school or event, please let us know badbreedtv@hotmail.com

LOL, if I would have fallen, I was just going to lay there in the ring and act like I was knocked out!

I was a little too pumped for that one, and it showed.