Anybody a fan of freakshow fights?

I hate to admit it because I am a purist fan of the sport as well but there is a part pod me that loves freak show fights. Enjoyed the early UFC cards, Nog vs Sapp, Kimbo fights, Heath vs Giant Silva etc. Anyone else secretly love/miss them? Pudzianowski has been exciting and I enjoyed Brock LESNAR early in his career when he was still a quiet beast. Phone Post

If you didn't enjoy Fedor vs Hong Man Choi, fuck yo life. Phone Post 3.0

There should be a promotion that just goes to Reserves that does these once a month or something as a card and legends matches

fryingarmbar - If you didn't enjoy Fedor vs Hong Man Choi, fuck yo life. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.

i loved silva vs bonnar. i will pay lots of money to watch andy fight keith jardine. any andy freakshow fight is okay in my books.

Absofuckinlutely! Phone Post 3.0

I want Shaq vs Canseco Phone Post 3.0

If you did them on reserves you could have celebs like Shaq and Canseco go at it and have no lawsuits pending if something really bad went down and a celeb got butthurt and letigious. 

Hershel Walker could be the HW champ

Yes massively Phone Post 3.0

Nog-Sapp is a top 10 fight ever.

I'd still pay for Butterbean-Tank,

Bobby Lupo - Nog-Sapp is a top 10 fight ever.

I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much to put together, you should do it!!

Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd - 
Bobby Lupo - Nog-Sapp is a top 10 fight ever.

I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much to put together, you should do it!!

I don't have a back yard. I live in Manhattan. Can somebody with a backyard help out?

I would rather watch any fight involving the likes of Hong Man Choi, giant Silva, guys in luta livre masks, Butter bean, etc than 50% of what's out there now.

Nothing like the anticipation before a fight like Bean/Sudo, Choice/Canseco, or any David vs Goliath match!

Please, someone, find the funding and get us 2x/year a show with three things : RAMP, PYRO, and "FREAKSHOW FIGHTS" Phone Post

Love 'em.

Royce vs. Akebono
Sudo vs. Butterbean
Takase vs. that big fat sumo guy
Minowa vs. Butterbean was great (but i hated Minowa's worked fights in superhulk).

There is something special from time to time in freakshow fights.

Now i would like to see Pudzianowski vs. Butterbean or Pudzianowski vs. Minowa.

Yes,because you just don`t know what`s going to happen.

Yes. Its fun and it breaks up the intensity of magic fights -- that is, if it's Pride and not the utter bullshit that is the UFC these days.

NYE events

Guilty Phone Post

I enjoy them. Phone Post 3.0