Anybody actually like this break in UFC events?

Too fucking long. Id love to see a nobody filled card. For free. Phone Post 3.0

FACE THE PAIN LYRICS (as I hear them)

Talk to end this sufering

I need a man into myself

(Throat voice): so wide drift to weigh

You will love no give to me
Walk can be done I'll do myself

(Throat voice): so wide slip to weigh ah

What's rock and do fall
What'd you lose and control
What's do rock and do fall

(Screaming throat voice): blue eye, one what, to wait

What's rock and do fall

(Screaming throat voice): blue eye, one what, to briiiiiiiiing

Strip the pain, no one's cared to do staff to this
FAKE THE PAIN, FAKE THE PAIN

(Screaming throat voice): Rereraaaw iiin two peeeciiis

Fake the pain, no ones get to the south to this
Fake the pain, no ones getting to the south to this

IIIN TWO PEEEECIIIIIS

I need that song to feel complete.

In MMA any fight can be fight of the year, that's why over saturation is only possible to non MMA fans and serial bitchers Phone Post 3.0

I hate it. My life is addicted to every week UFC. Im having withdrawals Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - In MMA any fight can be fight of the year, that's why over saturation is only possible to non MMA fans and serial bitchers Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit serial bitches! That term must become widespread. To funny. VU Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror -
Dreville79 - In MMA any fight can be fight of the year, that's why over saturation is only possible to non MMA fans and serial bitchers Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit serial bitches! That term must become widespread. To funny. VU Phone Post 3.0
*serial bitchers Phone Post 3.0

Watered down events, eh? The last few cards have been fantastic. Not sure what you're speaking about OP. Phone Post 3.0

You a nerd?

LetiKraker - 

FACE THE PAIN LYRICS (as I hear them)

Talk to end this sufering

I need a man into myself

(Throat voice): so wide drift to weigh

You will love no give to me

Walk can be done I'll do myself

(Throat voice): so wide slip to weigh ah

What's rock and do fall

(Screaming throat voice): blue eye, one what, to wait

What's rock and do fall

(Screaming throat voice): blue eye, one what, to briiiiiiiiing

Fake the pain, no ones get to the south to this

Fake the pain, no ones getting to the south to this

IIIN TWO PEEEECIIIIIS

I need that song to feel complete.

Holy fucking shit, back in the day when Face the Pain actually signified "Y'all 'bout to see a stacked motherfucking card these next few hours!"

Now it says "Talk amongst your friends until the main event."

it's nice.

Saw my wife and son for the first time in years last night.

Yes, it's nice to have a little break from the watered down cards.

-Cunty Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe - This lull is what's making ufc 178 possible, so yes Phone Post 3.0
Fair enough. It felt like I should have been watching an event Saturday night, so no for me, but the quoted poster clarified things and it's a bit more tolerable now lol Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - No, I wish WSoF or Bellator or anyone had a card during this downtime. Not having at least Something each week is a bummer. Phone Post 3.0
WSOF next wknd in Vegas, in going and I don't even know who is on the card. Phone Post 3.0

Time to fire up Fight Pass and watch old DJ, Barao, etc. fights in preparation for UFC 177. Phone Post 3.0

Also, slowly getting into pro boxing.

Saved Gennady Golovkin's recent fight on my DVR. 30 and 0 and 27 of those victories are via TKO Phone Post 3.0

I back - Time to fire up Fight Pass and watch old DJ, Barao, etc. fights in preparation for UFC 177. Phone Post 3.0
Is that fight free yet? Last time I checked on Fight Pass it was still $10 or something. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef -
I back - Time to fire up Fight Pass and watch old DJ, Barao, etc. fights in preparation for UFC 177. Phone Post 3.0
Is that fight free yet? Last time I checked on Fight Pass it was still $10 or something. Phone Post 3.0
Fight Pass is still $10/month, but worth it IMO for the robust fight library alone Phone Post 3.0

No... Should be weekly, at least.

I back -
Ch1ef -
Fight Pass is still $10/month, but worth it IMO for the robust fight library alone Phone Post 3.0
I have Fight Pass and agree that it's worth it. I meant that when I went to watch the T.J. fight, I thought it said I had to pay and I assumed it was because the fight wasn't old enough to be free yet as they were probably still selling PPV replays. Phone Post 3.0

Around 35 cards a year is the sweet spot if you ask me. A card every week waters down everything.

When cards are getting canceled you know there aren't enough moving pieces. Phone Post 3.0