Anybody else find it funny...

How much Conor brags about all of his gold? Phone Post 3.0

It's getting stagnant.

Maybe "Ironic" is the word I was looking for. Phone Post 3.0

Like, is he going to start bragging about having some sort of lucky charms soon that help him win? Phone Post 3.0

He definitely needs some new material Phone Post 3.0

TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - Like, is he going to start bragging about having some sort of lucky charms soon that help him win? Phone Post 3.0
You thought it up you said I should post this the UG... Giggled like a school girl when you wrote it. 2000 views you thought 20 vote ups. You hit post. No one gets it. So you explain it further. Conor is acting like a leprechaun... Phone Post 3.0

TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - Maybe "Ironic" is the word I was looking for. Phone Post 3.0
Irony is funny. Phone Post 3.0

All gold everything Phone Post 3.0

Conor reminds me of that dude in the movie Chopper. No not the lead choppa but that dude Neville Bartoss. The cheesy Persian dude with the gold chains that keeps saying "look at me, look at me, I'm flying mate" as he opens up his shirt to flaunt his gold chain. Phone Post 3.0

NikkoBarro - Conor reminds me of that dude in the movie Chopper. No not the lead choppa but that dude Neville Bartoss. The cheesy Persian dude with the gold chains that keeps saying "look at me, look at me, I'm flying mate" as he opens up his shirt to flaunt his gold chain. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Funny cause it's true. But no way is Conor sharing his coke with his dogs. Phone Post 3.0

He's just using Mayweathers blue print. When he went from "pretty boy" to "money" Mayweather getting people to hate you and want to see you lose because you show off how rich you are compared to everyone else and people all buy into it and get emotionally invested which gets them to tune in.