Anybody else hyped for The Witcher 3?

We're a few months away from release, but I can't wait fo this game.

Geralt of motherfucking Rivia

Yep, can't wait. W2 was awesome

I was last year when it was supposed to be released in Oct. now I kind of don't give a shit.

I'm jaded as hell with all of these games being broke as hell when they are released and I think it'll be the same with W3.

Maybe because the game was delayed so long, it will have less bugs. Who knows?!? Phone Post 3.0

Mencken -

Yep, can't wait. W2 was awesome

Replaying it right now. Such an awesome game. Phone Post 3.0

I just started playing witcher 2. Love it so far. Kinda hard on hardest difficult but it's a fun challenge. Phone Post 3.0

Put me down for excited Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein - I just started playing witcher 2. Love it so far. Kinda hard on hardest difficult but it's a fun challenge. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you do that to yourself? The game is difficult enough. 

combat compilation

W2 was awesome, hope this does not disappoint.

I generally play games a couple years after they come out anyway so hopefully all the bugs will be fixed by then.

Yes Phone Post 3.0

This game looks awesome but I never played the first two. Will I be lost?

Hell yeah ! I'm going to be on a peasant console but I ordered a new 65" led just in time. Phone Post 3.0

Herb Mazzagatti - This game looks awesome but I never played the first two. Will I be lost?
There are youtube videos that explain the story. I skipped one and played 2, alot of rpg fun. I think they expect to be catering to those unfamiliar with the series, along with the diehards and will make it accessible for newbies. Phone Post 3.0

Herb Mazzagatti - This game looks awesome but I never played the first two. Will I be lost?

Maybe a bit. Just get Witcher 2, it's like $20 on Steam or Amazon. Fantastic game.

Yah, Witcher 2 is well worth playing now. I doubt you'll need to play it in order to understand 3, but it's worth playing in its own right

Yep. Great game!

Tomato Can - 
Herb Mazzagatti - This game looks awesome but I never played the first two. Will I be lost?

Maybe a bit. Just get Witcher 2, it's like $20 on Steam or Amazon. Fantastic game.

Unfortunately I only do my gaming on PS

Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
AlbertEinstein - I just started playing witcher 2. Love it so far. Kinda hard on hardest difficult but it's a fun challenge. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you do that to yourself? The game is difficult enough. 

I'm a glutton for punishment. I can't help it. I play everything on the hardest level. I need a challenge. Hack n slash without any strategy is boring to me. That's why I couldn't finish skyrim. Too easy. Phone Post 3.0

Yes very much looking forward to it. I have a decent gaming PC, and it sounds like it will really push the limits of that, and not be held back by PS4/XB1 standards.

I found Witcher 2 to be quite good, but got way too easy near the end. And the story fizzled out a bit for me too. Still enjoyed it though.

I just recently tried out Witcher 1 for pc, but I had trouble getting into it. It's showing its age for sure. I only gave it an hour or so though, maybe I'll try it again before W3 releases.