Anybody else make a 180 on Max?

To be honest I used to not care for the guy. I guess it was because of how weird and cringe he was.

But the way he stepped up last minute against Khabib took balls. I instantly became a fan & I hope he beats Khabib.

That ever happen to you about another fighter?

He’s 1% as weird and cringe as Tony. 

liked him before, like him more now

really dont want him to take a prolonged g+p from khabib

Yep really hoping he can do it

Liked him always but became a real fan when he pointed to the ground and threw down with Ricardo Lamas. I have no idea why the lightweight championship isnt being defended by the guy with the actual belt when there is no sign of injury or circumstance but a lot of guys could learn a thing or two from Max. Thats how a man behaves.

Max ain't weird or cringe.

He has that easy going charisma same as bj Penn. 

I hope he pulls off the upset.

At the press conference, Khabib was annoying me a little with his confidence that he can maul Max. I would love to see the ko

Max always been one of my favourites. Real as the come, straight killa who’s down to scrap anyone, anywhere, anytime. 

Reminds me my all time favourite and my hero BJ!

stringtheory -

Max always been one of my favourites. Real as the come, straight killa who’s down to scrap anyone, anywhere, anytime. 

Reminds me my all time favourite and my hero BJ!

Always been a fan of his style, since the first time I saw him fight, against Poirier. He's never done anything to make me not a fan of him as a person. I mean, he's not the most articulate speaker, and has said some cheesy stuff. I couldn't give a shit about that though, because like people said, it's not even in the same ballpark as the cheesy/cringy shit Ferguson has said and done.

I used to feel that way about Conor.  His fans spoiled his image with me.  I used to bet against him every fight, up to and including Chad Mendes.  I quit betting against him after that.  Hell of a fighter.  Don't really care how often he wants to fight, it's just a treat to watch him when he does.

Fans spoiling the image... same with Bisping.  Couldn't have been happier to see him flatlined by Hendo.  Not sure when the turnaround happened (Anderson fight, I think)... loved watching him beat Rockhold.  Hope he takes a real fight for his retirement fight (yeah, I know, Rashad... I said *real* fight).