Anybody else pulling for Joseph Parker?

VladimirPoopin -
CawkJugglingThunderkunt -

I think you’re letting hate cloud your judgement there fella. Dirtiest combat sportsman of all time? Based on what? You mean because you think he’s on steroids or do you mean for some other reason? If you mean for steroids, which there is zero proof of, do you feel the same about all the HWs from previous generations that were so obviously taking them? How about the ones that actually tested positive? Or people like Holyfield who was caught through his supplier?

I’m genuinely interested about him saying that blacks are the superior race, any source for that?

Look at him. He is on the juice and is way bigger than anyone who has ever juiced in boxing.

And yes there are several sources on google. Also yes I am letting hate cloud my judgement . He’s arrogant and honestly just not that good. 

Look at him?  Yeah he's a 6ft 5" guy that does nothing but train and fight.  Way bigger than anyone that ever juiced?  Well surely the fact that he is so tall accounts for that.  Do you think that Klitschko is juiced?  The guy is 42, the same height and roughly the same physocally.  being that jacked is much more difficult to maintain as you get older as he won't be naturally producing as much testosterone.  If he gets popped then I'll totally revise everything I think but until that point there are penty that have already been popped to complain about.

I did google what you were talking about and it's claimed he was hacked, I don't know but I'm always doubtful on that hacked bs.  As I said in a previous post, I know people that met him, spent the evening with him (not like that) and they all said he was a good guy.  He's still a lad from inner city London that would be dealing drugs and killing people if he wasn't a boxer so if he did say it I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Still don't see the arrogance side of things though as far as his public persona goes, always stays humble and says how he has to keep learning and wants to be the best he can be.  Either way, he's the best of what is out there at the moment unless Fury gets his ass in gear and gets into decent shape.

I take back everything i said, if AJ fights Wilder like that he gets KO'd.  

NastyNate420 -

If either Joshua or Parker fight like that they get KOd by Wilder, Povetkin, Ortiz, Fury.. 

Even the David Price we saw last night stands a chance lol. So many blaming the ref, absolutely bullshit, that was two young fighters with everything to prove showing up simply to get paid, they should be embarrassed 

Dreville79 -
NastyNate420 -

If either Joshua or Parker fight like that they get KOd by Wilder, Povetkin, Ortiz, Fury.. 

Even the David Price we saw last night stands a chance lol. So many blaming the ref, absolutely bullshit, that was two young fighters with everything to prove showing up simply to get paid, they should be embarrassed 

Man I wish Fury would get his shit together and get back in there, an in-shape and motivated Fury smokes the AJ we saw yestetday.