10-9 Shogun
10-8 Shogun

Draw or slightly favoring Shogun

I had it a draw... Phone Post

3rd was 10-8 too

Shogun babies are mad.

cweatapeach - Shogun babies are mad.

I dont root for either guy, I think it was a draw

Draw would have been amazing though lets be honest....

cweatapeach - Shogun babies are mad.

I wanted Shogun to finish Dan so badly in the 5th round. I love Shogun, but even I knew he lost the fight 47-46.

Pretty damned close but hendo was covering up and not taking a ton of damage in the 5th. Shogun was too gassed to finish it off.

Fucking awesome fight though! Phone Post

Yep 47-47

I can see the argument for giving Hendo a 10-8 in the third, but Shogun came back strong towards the end of the round, did enough to bring it back to 10-9 imo.

5th had to be a 10-8, Shogun was too gassed to do any real damage but it was about as one sided a round as you can get, had full mount 4 or 5 times.

Either 47-47 or 47-46 Hendo depending on how you saw the third.

Doesn't really matter much anyway, just three peoples opinion on a close fight, the important thing is that it was a fucking epic war.

I had the same scoring, and generally think 10-8's should be very rare (don't think round 3 was one), but can still understand Dan winning and have no problem with it.

kinkle - No, Dan won that fight and I was rooting for Shogun. It was only a draw if you were wearing your green and yellow homer glasses while watching it.

Well that's the fucking weird thing.

I love both of those guys, but I like Hendo better. Phone Post

A draw wouldn't have bothered me but I think Dan won.

Great fight! It really could have went either way

Lol @ scoring the 5th 10-8, but not the 3rd. Dan had Shogun dead in the 3rd and almost finished, and Rua just dominated position in the 5th.

If you score the 5th 10-8, but not the 3rd, then you're being biased IMO. Phone Post

3rd could have been 10-8, but I could see it not being 10-8.

5th was obviously 10-8. There is no way in the world that round wasn't 10-8. Bonnar vs Kingsbury is 30-25 for laying in side control (he was setting up subs but never came close) and the 5th of Shogun Hendo wasn't? He mounted, and he landed BIG shots. No way that wasn't 10-8

I think the reason it was scored 10-9 is because the judges knew it would be a draw if that was 10-8, because it was round 5, so they pussied out.

I'm mad, but Dan is awesome so I guess it's ok.

10-9 for Hendo x3 rounds
10-9 for Shogun x1 round
10-8 for Shogun x1 round

Yep, I had it a draw

Harlem -  psst. round 3 was a 10-8 round for hendo

how would you know ?

onyx2002 - if the fifth round was a 10-8 so was the 3rd

Qft Phone Post

Mister Moonlight -  10-9 Hendo

10-9 Hendo

10-9 Hendo

10-9 Shogun

10-8 Shogun Phone Post

This is exactly how I had it

I scored it a draw. But decisions are gay anyway.