anybody else see Machida just taking Bones apart?

I know, I know. Jones is the HEAVY favorite and looks unstopable. Looks to have no weakness and he should dominate this fight.

However ...

I dont know why, but I cant shake the feeling that Machida's crazy footwork is gonna be a problem for Jones. Dragon is so elusive I could see Jones getting tired and fading as the fight goes on. I see Machida taking advantage of it & trying to pick him apart on his feet.

If I was betting I'd still bet on Jones, but if somebody told me they were betting on Machida I wouldn't shit on them.

I hope so Phone Post

Machida has a chance, but I wouldn't put money on it.

hehe all you idiots should keep dreaming. Can't wait for bones to MURDER Machida.

DEC 11 = RIP MACHIDA.

KIRIKgivemebackmy10eraccount -  hehe all you idiots should keep dreaming. Can't wait for bones to MURDER Machida.

DEC 11 = RIP MACHIDA.
check the member date ....

BigWilliam - Machida has a chance, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The smart bet should be on Tito. Machida doesn't have a chance in HELL. 

Jack Skellington - 
KIRIKgivemebackmy10eraccount -  hehe all you idiots should keep dreaming. Can't wait for bones to MURDER Machida.

DEC 11 = RIP MACHIDA.
check the member date ....

becos i didn't lose my 10er account., idiot.  

watched a lot of unleashed yesterday and was amazing to see machida take apart a stronger more athletic soku with his great technique..that being said, how can soku suck that bad with the attributes he has and team quest training? Later on watched Jones on a few unleashed episodes and he looked even faster and more complete than I remembered. I hope to god machida finds some flaw in there to exploit, but more than likely jones it gonna make it a long night for him.

Lyoto will be a good gate keeper for a few more years. Phone Post

Jones is going to murder him, unless he gets caught with one of Master Segal's trick kicks.

If Machida has a chance, it will be to use a lot of footwork and movement unfortunately, he hasn't displayed that earlier style that he became known for since before the first Shogun fight imo.   Hopefully he can pull it off, my screen name depends on it....

I think the switch kicks and speed of machida a lot of potential to throw bones off his game. Also, jones may get a bit reluctant to throw much with all the fakes that lyoto throws. Machida is faster and punches straighter than anyone bones has fought thus far. Recipe for a new champ, imo. Phone Post

No.

Lyoto is a counter-puncher. He makes his bread of being elusive. Because of Jones's reach and ability to use that reach effectively, Lyoto needs to work inside on Jones to counter punch effectively or move fast enough to avoid Jones reach and pounce inside. I don't see either happening.

I think Jones is a stylistic nightmare for Machida, not the other way around.

Machida's usual elusiveness will be his undoing because of Jones' length. Everytime he backs up, he's going to get hit.

Long night for Machida.

tikmovado - 
Jack Skellington -  I know, I know. Jones is the HEAVY favorite and looks unstopable. Looks to have no weakness and he should dominate this fight.

However ...

I dont know why, but I cant shake the feeling that Machida's crazy footwork is gonna be a problem for Jones. Dragon is so elusive I could see Jones getting tired and fading as the fight goes on. I see Machida taking advantage of it & trying to pick him apart on his feet.

If I was betting I'd still bet on Jones, but if somebody told me they were betting on Machida I wouldn't shit on them.
Stop trying to act like you have some feeling.

LOL it is called hope so you can tell everyone that you had a feeling.

Now we will bump this thread 1 min in after Jones SMASHES him.

Can't wait. lol

I think Jones is going to pick Machida apart like he's doing to everybody else at LHW.

I think its gonna be an extremely close decision that may invoke a rematch

I hope for a fun fight but with Machida always using his footwork and distance to stay out of range and then leaping in and out to strike... Seems to me like staying outside of Jon's huge reach will keep him too far away to close that distance effectively. He can try, but Jon is fast too and I can see Machida whiffing alot and getting frustrated as Jon picks him apart. I'm hoping for a fun fight but I'm thinking one sided and somewhat boring. Phone Post

If Lyoto is able to hop on his bike and force Jon to chase him he could diminish his cardio and in turn take away some of Bones' athletic advantage.

It will be interesting to say the least.

I think Machida can win.