Anybody else seeing this?

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, you have exceeded the 3 votes that you are allotted for the past 24 hours. Please wait 24 hours before using the system further.

I"ve seen it about 20 times today. You'd think I'd catch on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Inglourious Basterd - Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pics of your gf belong on the OG.

The vote up/down system is broken. no way it renews after 24 hours. This is one of the many reasons I didn't renew my bleu name.

Nutty King - may be this forum is not for you

have you considered leaving?

Interesting to note that the first two to reply are both nazi-trolls.

Bill Pharoni - 

Interesting to note that you equate disagreement with your flawed logic as trolling.  Have a look into my post history.  I guarantee I'm not a nazi.  I'm thinking you haven't got much of a life outside of this forum, as evidenced by your post count.  Why not dedicate yourself to a real cause, like the starving, the homeless, the veterans?  Is it too much trouble to do more than rant on an internet forum?

your post history? you signed up yesterday, dude

Bill Pharoni - 
Inglourious Basterd - Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pics of your gf belong on the OG.

Amazing resemblance between my gf and your wife.

HexRei - your post history? you signed up yesterday, dude

Then it shouldn't be too hard to research.  

Inglourious Basterd - 
Bill Pharoni - 

I'm thinking you haven't got much of a life outside of this forum, as evidenced by your post count. 

I've been here for 3 years with this same account, and some of my posts include UFC play by plays. If you keep up as you have been today only, you'll surpass even Train Judo within a year.

Bill Pharoni - 
Inglourious Basterd - 
Bill Pharoni - 

I'm thinking you haven't got much of a life outside of this forum, as evidenced by your post count. 

I've been here for 3 years with this same account, and some of my posts include UFC play by plays. If you keep up as you have been today only, you'll surpass even Train Judo within a year.
You've been here for 2 years and 5 months.  That's more than a wee bit off from 3 years.  Try not to exaggerate so much.  You have 7 more months to go, Hoss.  I've seen your post history.  You're on here constantly, and the majority of your count is not play by play.  Comparing me to someone you obviously dislike does nothing for your logic (or lack thereof).

Now my ignore function isn't working.

Bill Pharoni - Now my ignore function isn't working.

Another broken forum feature.

It's working now. I logged out and back in again.

My vote down just worked perfectly on this thread...

NHB USA -  My vote down just worked perfectly on this thread...

Mine just worked pretty well too.