Anybody else stick it out with Blindspot?

Was gonna abandon it after week two but stuck with it. Kinda wanna see where it goes

And she's still hot Phone Post 3.0

wat. Phone Post 3.0

Im in this shit to bra. Shes to hot to say no. Phone Post 3.0

Still in. Phone Post 3.0

My thought was that dorky boyfriend who got dumped was actually a bad guy. Don't think so now Phone Post 3.0

Still into but losing interest. Main girl is hot as shit though. Phone Post 3.0

Oops, what a jinx . Lol Phone Post 3.0

Still in. Similar to SoA with the need to suspend belief, but still entertaining.

Black guy gonna die tonight. Phone Post 3.0

http://brief.promaxbda.org/images/uploads/5613/blindspot__twocolumncontent.jpg

It's a pretty good show. Then again, I think anything is good as long as it has explosions and shit. And Jaime Alexander is hot as hell. Phone Post 3.0

I stopped after the first two episodes. Is it worth picking back up? Phone Post 3.0

It's a outlandish , unrealistic show , but every Monday I watch it.
Dumb as hell but holy shit is it Entertaining Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - It's a outlandish , unrealistic show , but every Monday I watch it.
Dumb as hell but holy shit is it Entertaining Phone Post 3.0
Yeah basically that Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - I stopped after the first two episodes. Is it worth picking back up? Phone Post 3.0
After first 2 episodes I wanted to give up cause it seemed like it was gonna be find a tattoo, fight a bad guy and repeat. Gets deeper with FBI and CIA Phone Post 3.0

I am enjoying it. Phone Post 3.0

Blindspot star Jaimie Alexander 'being made sick by fake tattoos'

Still in, need to re-watch tonight's episode.

Girly -
TheDarkPassenger - I stopped after the first two episodes. Is it worth picking back up? Phone Post 3.0
After first 2 episodes I wanted to give up cause it seemed like it was gonna be find a tattoo, fight a bad guy and repeat. Gets deeper with FBI and CIA Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. Can't be worse than that Wesley Snipes tv show. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - 

Blindspot star Jaimie Alexander 'being made sick by fake tattoos'

Sounds like Virgina Hey.  She quit Farscape because the makeup was giving her health problems.  Of course, she wasn't just sporting a few tattoos.  She had to shave her head and get painted blue from head to toe.

I saw the commercial for it. I figured they'd put clothes on her after she came out of the box in the beginning so I never bothered...