Anybody ever find this guy? (G Real)

Did anybody ever find this guy online or in person? There used to be a big thread about it but I can't find it, 

I'm sure he's still reppin his hood. Nah meen?

Is that Carl Gallagher from Shameless?

jbbarne - Is that Carl Gallagher from Shameless?

Lol a much more retarded version.

Why no 30 posts calling him an animal and subhuman?

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that this kid smokes cigarettes, drinks multiple flavors of Mountain Dew, and will eventually get caught shoplifting at TJ Maxx.

That was a pretty funny sketch...

What show is that from...?

That kid is funny af.

Thelonious - 

So progressive and insightful.

ChomskyBlackBelt - 
Thelonious -

I was wondering the same thing.

Because he's an absolute caricature of a a man. He's a petulant child undeserving of being called an animal and/or subhuman.

Although, he certainly does fit the description of sub-human, I'd hazard a guess that he's about an animal as a tweety bird.

Thelonious -

The short answer is that he didn't sucker punch anyone, pull out a gun or steal anything.

When those terms get tossed around, generally one or more of these things has happened.

Les Deplorables -
Thelonious -

The short answer is that he didn't sucker punch anyone, pull out a gun or steal anything.

When those terms get tossed around, generally one or more of these things has happened.

I was going to say the same thing.  That or beating on a woman/child or kicking someone in the head 25 times when they are already knocked out and then going through their pockets.  Your conflation is weak.

Thelonious -

He is perceived to be harmless and therefore no reason to have to have a response. 

Thelonious -

Cause its more laughable cause hes small as fuck and white sayin nigga this nigga that. Dudes a walking, talking joke.

In

Hes definitley runnin shit somewhere. 

Thelonious -

Maybe because all the dumb fuck  did was talk shit he didn’t assault anybody 

jaywill -

Hes definitley runnin shit somewhere. 

The only place he runs is his mom's basement.. dude has been watching too much Malibu's Most Wanted.

J-Roc still hard as fuck

Lux Fixxins - 

How does anybody take people like that seriously?

This