Anybody ever get Frankenstein dick?

I'm referring to that moment when you're banging away and it feels like you're going to cum so you pull out and all of a sudden you just ejaculate but mentally aren't ready to accept it. It's usually at this point in time that your dick would die but not with Frankenstein dick. Since you're still in the zone and feel like you were unjustly satisfied, your erection refuses to stay down and allow you to recuperate.

I'm not talking about being ready to go 5 or 10 minutes after you've ejaculated, this dick is alive and it's angry. I've had Frankenstein dick and it was glorious, it's like accidentally prematurely ejaculating only to rise up as the sex God that you always knew you were destined to become. There's no sensitivity, you feel nothing but the need to smash that pussy until it becomes your bride. Phone Post 3.0

I've had swamp monster dick from not showering Phone Post 3.0

Yeah actually I think his name was Frank.

MY DICK IS MORE LIKE THE WOLFMAN..........HAIRY AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT.  

Boynamedsue - I've had swamp monster dick from not showering Phone Post 3.0
It's doubtful that such a dick would produce the same results, a smelly dick is usually a lonely one. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY -

MY DICK IS MORE LIKE THE WOLFMAN..........HAIRY AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT.  

A grower not a shower, I can respect that. Phone Post 3.0

The ole cummin but not orgasming trick. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Jaquenhoft - The ole cummin but not orgasming trick. Phone Post 3.0
You know what's up, it's pretty much the only craft I can think of that'd be worth honing. Phone Post 3.0

What did I just read? Frankenstein dick? Phone Post 3.0

Yes sometimes I do. Also, whisky can give me the undead dick as well. Some people talk about whisky dick describing a dick that's been rendered useless by alcohol, but there is another type that's both feared a revered.

IDOHARM - I'm referring to that moment when you're banging away and it feels like you're going to cum so you pull out and all of a sudden you just ejaculate but mentally aren't ready to accept it. It's usually at this point in time that your dick would die but not with Frankenstein dick. Since you're still in the zone and feel like you were unjustly satisfied, your erection refuses to stay down and allow you to recuperate.

I'm not talking about being ready to go 5 or 10 minutes after you've ejaculated, this dick is alive and it's angry. I've had Frankenstein dick and it was glorious, it's like accidentally prematurely ejaculating only to rise up as the sex God that you always knew you were destined to become. There's no sensitivity, you feel nothing but the need to smash that pussy until it becomes your bride. Phone Post 3.0

YES!! And the bonus is you get some additional lube from your sploog....its glorious.

Unfortunately, I have more of a Quasimodo dick. It's Unproportioned, half of it kind of just drags along and it drools. Phone Post 3.0

Ive had that. Went back in to smash. Beautiful, just beautiful

Fucking hilarious Phone Post 3.0

and I bet your wife felt like this afterwards...

NorthernHospitality -

and I bet your wife felt like this afterwards...

Indeed she did, it ended with her half off of the bed and unable to move at 1:30 in the morning so I called in sick for work today. Phone Post 3.0

Those days are the best! 

IDOHARM - I'm referring to that moment when you're banging away and it feels like you're going to cum so you pull out and all of a sudden you just ejaculate but mentally aren't ready to accept it. It's usually at this point in time that your dick would die but not with Frankenstein dick. Since you're still in the zone and feel like you were unjustly satisfied, your erection refuses to stay down and allow you to recuperate.

I mastered this in my late 20's. Its now just how things are done in my house.

PeoriaBJJ -

I mastered this in my late 20's. Its now just how things are done in my house.

I'm still in my 20's so there's time, I want to make this work. Phone Post 3.0

I've had Franky Dick 80% of the time. I was fortunate enough to bang/date girls that I was extremely attracted to. Phone Post 3.0