Anybody ever go to N.A. meetings???

Only to pick up chicks Phone Post 3.0

Get out! Phone Post 3.0

I was forced to attend 12 classes of and they had combined AA with NA and I still kick my ass over not getting a cokeheads number she was a 10 for a chick in her mid 30s. Phone Post 3.0

kindofawesome -
209ESE -

7 years ago was drunk and drove by a group of kids and really wanted a cigarette. I actually stopped got a smoke from this hot trashy girl blonde(very high 8/low 9 looking) and was trying to get her to go out, but she told me that she was breaking up with her bf and needed to be with her AA group for support, so we exchanged #'s. I called her the next day at around 5pm no answer thought it was over and moved on. At 1:30 am I get a call wanting to hang out from her. I go to a low income housing unit, she is playing with  her puppy all the time which I found annoying i.e. bringing it to a liquor store pissing the staff off, she doesnt give a fuck or doesnt understand. Letting a group of men pet it outside a club that we walk by causing gangsta minority men to hit on her while im just waiting annoyed trying to pull her away.  I realize she is a whore who loves men's attention, more so than the average woman.

So we go back to her shitty apartment and her roommate is there. She was older in her 40s and I remember she had a belt on but didnt have it any of the loops on her jeans. It was so odd and so was she. She says she cant be around alcohol (also in AA) so she leaves because she doesnt get along with the girl coming over. In comes her friend who is drunk and in AA too. She explains that she is a waitress and just had sex with her married boss/owner of the restaurant, has her clit pierced and needs to fuck right now. I learned all of this in the first 2 minutes of meeting her. She wants me to get a friend for her and Im trying to keep this on the DL, just cause Im not usually associated with this type of trash. My friends have no idea how low Im willing to go when they are not around. She takes off her pants and has "GET OUT" written on her panties in pen. It looks like a 3rd graders penmanship. She then says "I wrote this for my boss and well this didnt work." She keeps pestering me to get a friend for her and I dont want to. "Dont you have friends?" she asks making it socailly awkward its about 3am at this point.

She then goes through the hosts caller id calling everyone on her caller id asking them if they want to get laid. On the 4th call she gets a guy on the phone that says he's coming over and nobody has any idea who he is or what he looks like. Im super curious how this is going to play out, but also nervous that this might be some hoodrat. Dude comes over(he's more normal than expected) an he knows the attention whore from AA and they start chatting it up like they had a history and are snuggling. Im talking to the drunk nympho when she says "Looks like those two are taken how about we get it on?" Usually I'd jump at this but she just had sex with some old man so I pass. Then the stranger guy walks into the kitchen she starts sucking his dick in the middle of the kitchen. Im watching her head go up and down and the other chick gets all "I need to escape, I just broke up with my bf." She says this when she wants to drink and uses AA slang, she really sounded like a mental patient. Im all for this because right drunk nymph is getting fucked doggy style in front of the bathroom mirror with the door open. The couple is watching themselves fucking while Im watching out of the corner of my eye. Drunk nympho's ex bf comes walking in sits down and waits for his ex to get done banging because he wants to talk to her. He was like an ex bf crossed with a cuckold. Its like 4am I get up to leave cause Im not getting anywhere and the attention whore starts acting like we should go out again and acting the most into me all night. Im stoned smoking a joint with the guy who just got done banging drunk nympho. I told her I'd call but never did. All of these people knew each other because of AA and I was meeting them all drunk and high. I would go to AA and try it again, but that crew was rough. OP I think it is a good idea.

Jesus, nobody could call their sponser? Phone Post 3.0
Cock blocker Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - I'm just over 5 years clean from opiates. I regularly attend NA meetings. I think a lot of the "traditions" are silly and have too many religious overtones but I like the people I've met there and the meetings do help in some ways.

To answer your question: Yes, the chicks are super easy to pick up. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're in a room with lots of broken people. Often times those people are young girls who almost always have daddy issues in addition to addiction issues.

We call it "cripple fucking" and it's quite common. Phone Post 3.0

yup, its common for men that arent even addicts to go into NA meetings looking for broken chicks to pick up..also a main reason why only men can sponsor men and women sponsor women..

Bry Bry -
The Loge - I'm just over 5 years clean from opiates. I regularly attend NA meetings. I think a lot of the "traditions" are silly and have too many religious overtones but I like the people I've met there and the meetings do help in some ways.

To answer your question: Yes, the chicks are super easy to pick up. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're in a room with lots of broken people. Often times those people are young girls who almost always have daddy issues in addition to addiction issues.

We call it "cripple fucking" and it's quite common. Phone Post 3.0

yup, its common for men that arent even addicts to go into NA meetings looking for broken chicks to pick up..also a main reason why only men can sponsor men and women sponsor women..
Yup. Phone Post 3.0