Anybody ever train at American Top Team OKC?

Within the year I will be headed to OKC for school and will be there for several months. Hoping to find a good gym to get some sparring in and to continue to improve my dynamic BJJ blue belt abilities. I did a google search and found several gyms but the ATT gym looked close to the school house. ATT has great fighters no matter where the school is so I will prob be headed there, unless they dont allow excessive handsomeness in their school.

So has anybody trained there and if so, can you tell me about the school? Will I be the best looking guy there?

......is that a real thing?

Is that a gym or a facebook group?

Which school? OCU Law, OU Med? Phone Post

They use to be Titan BJJ.They have some great guys their,and it'd be a good place to train!
I privelaged to know some of ATT OKC!

I guess they are Titan Martial Arts again?IDK if they're still affiliated with ATT?

They will say they 'used to be a good place to train' once you get there.....

THE CACTUS KID - I guess they are Titan Martial Arts again?IDK if they're still affiliated with ATT?

ATT OKC and Titan martial arts (aka ATT Norman) are 2 completely different schools.

I have never trained at ATT okc but I have trained with a lot of the fighters there over the years and they have some great guys to work with.

If you are primarily focused on bjj then you should consider Lovato Jr's gym also. It is not far from ATT okc, both are on the north side.

Calhoon - 
THE CACTUS KID - I guess they are Titan Martial Arts again?IDK if they're still affiliated with ATT?

ATT OKC and Titan martial arts (aka ATT Norman) are 2 completely different schools.

I have never trained at ATT okc but I have trained with a lot of the fighters there over the years and they have some great guys to work with.

If you are primarily focused on bjj then you should consider Lovato Jr's gym also. It is not far from ATT okc, both are on the north side.

I gotcha,i got the 2 mixed up,but i was checking out scott hewitts fb page,and i dont know if they're still att norman?
I know Matt Grice,and some other good fighters trained there

I've trained at Lovato's.  It's up in northwest OKC.  Great place to train gi and nogi.  

Matt Grice left Titan's (ATT Norman) and opened his own place. Chad Leonhardt joined up with him. Dont know the location tho.

I would prefer to train NoGi and MMA, which place is best for that? Phone Post