Anybody get a spoiler last night?

I been keeping up with TUF for years and not once have they shown a commercial that includes spoilers. Last night, the second round of commercials shows a trailer for the next episode stating "after Brock loses the first fight" I was enraged...i severely beat my expecting girlfriend and now she might not have the baby.

anybody else see this?

no one?

They spoiled the later show I believe.... the 9 pm ET one was fine.

You might want to get your girlfriend a decent mouth piece than because Brock already told us who wins before the show even started. Phone Post

croy_00 -  You might want to get your girlfriend a decent mouth piece than because Brock already told us who wins before the show even started. Phone Post

so then who wins

Yea spoiled it for me too, got off work at 11pm so had to catch the 12pm re run... fucking commercial tells me who wins.

Way to drive the viewers away from your show lol.

Mentioned something about Brock's teams first loss. I caught the later show and that's when they mentioned it and previewed next weeks episode.

yeah, so

I been keeping up with TUF for years and not once have they shown a commercial that includes spoilers.

not... they didn't do a spoiler this time either, and they did it the same way every season. after the premier, before the second showing.

My friends and I caught the replay and saw the spoiler. Then we remembered we fall for it every year for the 1st episode and then learn our lesson until next time.

I have very short attention span. My ability to pay attention completely shuts off when commercials are being shown. Phone Post

i was watching the 9 pm showing...but im on the west coast.