Anybody get Ryse:Son of Rome?

Anybody playing it? How is it? 

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/ryse-son-of-rome Phone Post

I'm curious too. Most of the reviews I've seen haven't been great. Phone Post 3.0

Not great...but decent. IGN practically gave it a meh. I thought their critique was pretty fucking retarted. I mean, they criticize this for having monotonous gameplay, despite praising the Arkham Batman games for being 'revolutionary'...pretty fucking gay if you ask me. 

What evs, if it fulfills my fantasy of being Maximus from Gladiator - I'm fine with it as it is. 

UFC says it's awesome. BUY IT!! Phone Post 3.0

Crap reviews so far... But if you want to play an interactive tech demo, this is it.

I'm more curious about Titanfall

I think Titanfall is pretty dope. I was a dorky little fucker growing up (still am) reminds me of that Gundam shit I used to watch, probably will get it. 

Walkthrough part 1 

Fuck tha haters, this shit is awesome. 

And another vid, this is the actual first mission...it's in Messican, all I could find. Deal with it. 

Nope not messican. Phone Post

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

I think Titanfall is pretty dope. I was a dorky little fucker growing up (still am) reminds me of that Gundam shit I used to watch, probably will get it. 

Me too.

Fuck, I thought it was coming out with the launch.

PatK -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

Me too.

Fuck, I thought it was coming out with the launch.
As did I...I think it comes out March IIRC. Phone Post 3.0

That's Spanish, not Messican.

The amount of reviews turned me away from it and towards dead rising.

Unfortunately all the games im really looking forward to come out next year Phone Post 3.0

Donkey Puncher - Nope not messican. Phone Post
Learning messicanese can be a bitch, but it can be useful. Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - The amount of reviews turned me away from it and towards dead rising.

Unfortunately all the games im really looking forward to come out next year Phone Post 3.0
I was surprised Dead Rising got good reviews. Everything I was hearing about it was negative. Phone Post 3.0

HOW MANY GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR XBOX 1 RIGHT NOW?

BIGWHITESEXY - HOW MANY GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR XBOX 1 RIGHT NOW?
I think its around 23 or so. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - HOW MANY GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR XBOX 1 RIGHT NOW?

A WHOLE LOT BWS, A WHOLE LOT. ARE YOU GOING TO GET RYSE:SON OF ROME?