Anybody have a Shark vacuum?

Seen a shit ton of the shark vs dyson infomercials. Reviews seem pretty damn good on them. Anyone have one? How is it? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.splash&forum=196

I have one. I've never had a Dyson so can't do a comparison between the two, but my Shark is infinitely better than the $79 Target special it replaced. Phone Post 3.0

I have one, love it. They are like $149 at Walmart. Works better than any vaccum ive ever had. Plus it's really light wieght.

Never had a Dyson.

I got into a fight with my wife and smashed the vaccum. I went out the next day and bought the exact same one. Love it.

I have one... I'll ask my WIFE how she likes it Phone Post 3.0

I have one.  It works great. 

jacktripper - I have one... I'll ask my WIFE how she likes it Phone Post 3.0

You know, a shower would probably get her cleaner.

TwoGuysOneCup - I have one, love it. They are like $149 at Walmart. Works better than any vaccum ive ever had. Plus it's really light wieght.

Never had a Dyson.

I got into a fight with my wife and smashed the vaccum. I went out the next day and bought the exact same one. Love it.
Which one do you have? I think the rotator is the latest one. Phone Post 3.0

Mencken - 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.splash&forum=196

lmao

i was thinking, why is it a link to otherground.. then i got it

i have a shark, its gangster

I have a shark because their best model was a hundred $ less than the dyson model. The thing has work great for about a year now. I have a husky that lives in the house and sheds about 70 lbs of hair a day, and after we vacuum the carpet you can barely tell a dog lives in the house. Phone Post 3.0

Love my dolphin Phone Post 3.0

I hve one, I also work at an appliance store that sells both. Dyson is better, it is.

But I freaking love the shark, does everything I need and more and I can have 2 sharks for the price of one dyson Phone Post 3.0

Wife got the shark 3 years ago, does a good job Phone Post 3.0

I've got a small handheld one, I love it for quick cleaning... Phone Post 3.0