Anybody have vitiligo?

So I'm startinh to lose color in a few spots around my chin and I think on my hand too.

I just turned 29, is it normal for this to just show up out of the blue? What can I do to stop it? Phone Post

I know a guy with revitiligo. Phone Post 3.0

jaytrainwreck - I know a guy with revitiligo. Phone Post 3.0

My uncle has that, the day we finally had to kick him out of the country club is one I'll never forget.

Uncle Ruckus has been contending w/ a case of revitaligo for decades. He claims to have some success w/ a concoction of sulfur,bleach...perhaps the chemical opposite of his solution could help you.

TzTinkle -
jaytrainwreck - I know a guy with revitiligo. Phone Post 3.0

My uncle has that, the day we finally had to kick him out of the country club is one I'll never forget.
Ha! VU for morning laugh. Phone Post 3.0

Great info, I think I can fix this now. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I have vitiligo, started with a few spots on my knuckles when I was 23. Every year I notice the spots get a bit bigger and a few new spots appear. Now at 31 from my knuckles to the finger tips are bleached, I have some small spots on my face and spots randomly over the rest of my body. I've never tried to treat it, or delay it from taking over, I just wear alot of sunscreen on my hands to prevent the spots from burning. Phone Post 3.0

I've got it mild, but mine is only triggered by scar tissue. Anywhere I scar, it goes pale white. So my knuckles, knees, elbows, etc.

No big deal.

Rogan has it... he's talked about it many times... i think it mainly affects his hands

LeftLowKick - Rogan has it... he's talked about it many times... i think it mainly affects his hands

Didn't he say vitamins got it under control? Phone Post