Anybody heard this Rogan (probably) rumor???

time traveling 12er - It's half true. Turns out it was a cougar, and she just forgot the safe word.

No love for this one?
Best comment so far! vU!

Japanese neck tie imo Phone Post 3.0

That story is false. The incident didnt occur outside a comedy club, it happened while he was living in Colorado and the mountain lion was fucking with one of his dogs. You can hear him talk about it with Bryan Callen on episode #124 of the JRE. Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - It's half true. Turns out it was a cougar, and she just forgot the safe word.
LOL nicely done. Phone Post 3.0

The mountain lion was actually struck by 'a canonball sent through the mail', and was seeking revenge because Onnit refused liability and the USPS has not returned phone calls.

When Joe didn't answer the door, the mountain lion began to eat his chickens one by one until Joe came out. Joe tried to ration with the animal, but like 'The Scorpion and the Toad', his nature could not be denied. A fight broke out.

Eye-witness, and close friend of Joe's, Duncan Trussell, said: "Man, it was bizarre, man. This fucking mountain lion just came at Joe like it wanted to devoure his entire soul. I was petrified. But Joe sprung into action and did his fucking Jit Jitsu (sic) MMA moves and killed the thing, man."

Mr. Rogan has refused to comment on the matter, but has posted a mountain lion skin rug on his Instagram--that has since been removed. We can only assume it might have been the same mountain lion and the story is true. Or not.

PrettyBoy - Rogan is scared shitless of mountain lions so I'm going to have to say false on this one. Phone Post 3.0
He's scared shitless of almost everything. He won't go in water more than waste deep. Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - Totally true. From what I heard Joe skinned it and made a hat and a pair of mittens with it. Phone Post 3.0
This is just stupid.

He made a fanny pack. Phone Post 3.0

Where you at Joe?!? I know this story is horse shit but I hadn't seen it posted in here yet.

Ttt to see if Mr. Rogan has a comment on this hilarium story Phone Post 3.0

MDF tm - It's actually a snake. He leg locked a snake. Phone Post 3.0
Powerful 10th planet! Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom - Yeah bro it's true. After the lion woke up they both hit the vaporizer and snuggled in the isolation tank. Phone Post 3.0

You have the story a little confused. 

A vaporizer was involved, but it was the name of the submission Joe used to take out the mountain lion.  But the lion bit down on Joe's gi pants so he couldn't finish the move before the time ran out.  Everyone knows the lion lost though.

Rogan via twister rd1 Phone Post 3.0

"Somewhere Eddie Bravo is very happy"

The lion was probably just another myspace challenger Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - If there is anything Joe Rogan isnt doing, its choking out "dog eating monsters" in the woods

Ive never heard somebody as paranoid about mountain lions as joe rogan Phone Post 3.0
Aaaaaand U get a vote up Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has talked about how scary a 200lb house cat would be, in comparison to mountain lions and there incredible athletic prowess, People fail to realize how dangerous those cats can be. Rogan by hooted heel kick...And rogan who wins out of Askren vs Diaz?, Let the UG know for our reading pleasure

time traveling 12er - I remember him talking about the mountain lion vs bear debate. I'm pretty sure he was on the side of the mountain lion, which if true is stupid because a bear would demolish a mountain lion.

A brown or polar bear would fuck up anything that walks this planet...

...Fedor being the possible exception.

Rogan and the mountain lions vitals were virtually identical Phone Post 3.0

I hate when people screw up stories. It wasn't a mountain lion, it was his chicken. And it was in the back of a theater in '97 in Fort Worth. The guy paid the man for his crime. Let it rest.

TheHebrewHammer - These things happen in MMA Phone Post 3.0

Gentlemen, we're on television.

GENTLEMEN!! We're on television.

GENTLEMEN!! WE'RE ON TELEVISION!!

"you cant talk like that when the lions here"

Joe - wanna bet? Phone Post 3.0