Anybody hyped for Ghost of Tsushima?

Besides Modern Warfare, I don’t play many other games. Last game I geeked out hard was God of War. 

Tsushima has me hyped, what do you guys think? I’m a huge history buff, this is definitely an era that gets looked over. Plus who doesn’t like Ninjas?

2 Likes

Pumped, but pissed that they're out of the collectors edition everywhere. Supposedly assholes are already selling their scalped version for 500 bucks

1 Like

Seriously considering grabbing a PlayStation for this. 

It’s gonna be lit

Playstation esclusives are always ridiculously good

Playing last of us 2 right now and it's amazing.   Can't wait for this game 

2 Likes

After Sekiro kind of sucking and LOU2 being a complete shit show (at least user reviews) I'm not sure about any new games anymore. 

Supposedly you can be gender fluid in the new Cyberpunk game, so that one is probably going to suck as well. 

Hopefully Ghost is good 

1 Like

I'm interested, but I'm leery of any AAA titles being released so close to a next-gen console launch. Cyberpunk 2077 devs have confirmed a free upgrade to the next-gen version when its available. So far, all that's been said about Ghost of Tsushima is that it will be forward-compatible with the PS5. That could lead to a full priced next gen version down the road. I already bought GTA V and Skyrim twice. I'm not doing that again.

IronHands -

I'm interested, but I'm leery of any AAA titles being released so close to a next-gen console launch. Cyberpunk 2077 devs have confirmed a free upgrade to the next-gen version when its available. So far, all that's been said about Ghost of Tsushima is that it will be forward-compatible with the PS5. That could lead to a full priced next gen version down the road. I already bought GTA V and Skyrim twice. I'm not doing that again.

I feel ya. Rational response for sure... But I’m a dumb motherfucker when it comes to games I like, especially samurai shit. 

jman -

After Sekiro kind of sucking and LOU2 being a complete shit show (at least user reviews) I'm not sure about any new games anymore. 

Supposedly you can be gender fluid in the new Cyberpunk game, so that one is probably going to suck as well. 

Hopefully Ghost is good 

Yeah I’m not crazy about zombies, but I was considering get TLOU2...up until I found out you kill Joel as a fucking tranny. 

SJWs and cunts have def left their mark on video games. I had to quit AC Odyssey because of how PC it was, beyond historically inaccurate (I get that it’s a game...but come on...)

1 Like

Put Way of the Samurai remastered on the PSN

2 Likes

I really gotta buy a PS as I wanna play this game. I was going to buy one for TLOU2 but after seeing the direction the game was taking I was like Nah.

This and Cyberpunk has me hyped. 

Cautiously optimistic

BruteDion -

I really gotta buy a PS as I wanna play this game. I was going to buy one for TLOU2 but after seeing the direction the game was taking I was like Nah.

Was the original last of us actually that good? I used to watch aggressive gameplay clips during finals in school, I was impressed but I’d much rather play Days Gone for example.

Not sold on the combat yet but the rest of the game looks great.

1 Like

Been hyped since they announced it, I'm not going to watch a single video until it drops.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
IronHands -

I feel ya. Rational response for sure... But I’m a dumb motherfucker when it comes to games I like, especially samurai shit. 

Have you played Nioh 1 or 2?

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
BruteDion -

Was the original last of us actually that good? I used to watch aggressive gameplay clips during finals in school, I was impressed but I’d much rather play Days Gone for example.

Been a while since I played the first TLOU, but it was very good. I fucking LOVED Dayz Gone (best PS4 game I've played since the Souls games).

I loved Nioh 1 (very Souls-like) but I'm not sure if I want to get Nioh 2 as there are quite a few mixed reviews (I didn't like Sekiro...so I'm afraid it might be the same with Nioh 2).

jman -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
BruteDion -

Been a while since I played the first TLOU, but it was very good. I fucking LOVED Dayz Gone (best PS4 game I've played since the Souls games).

I loved Nioh 1 (very Souls-like) but I'm not sure if I want to get Nioh 2 as there are quite a few mixed reviews (I didn't like Sekiro...so I'm afraid it might be the same with Nioh 2).

Nioh 2 is literally nioh 1 with a few new maps and weapons. Same gameplay, really good bosses (besides 1 off the top of my head) . 6 or 7 provinces as well can’t remember. I beat ng+ but there’s no abyss or anything else yet. Solid 9/10 for me

1 Like