Anybody in Washington have housing?

Hey dudes, looking for a little help here.

My gf and I are moving out there at the end of June. She is a fresh college grad and she has a job offer out there. Trouble is we are basically broke and have just enough money to make it out there.

I was hoping somebody here had a rental house or something they wouldn't mind letting us stay in for a month rent free. My gf is a Chemical engineer so once we are settled we will have plenty of money and can more than make that rent up in the 2nd month. You could even drum up a lease that stipulates we have to pay 2 months rent.

Moving across country is tough and expensive. We're good people and have never been late on rent in our 5 years together here in VA.(you can even run our shit if you don't believe me). We're clean and would be good tenants(she's asian) This would just be a great opportunity for us and we are just a little tight for such a big endeavor.

If anybody can help us or knows someone who can, I would really really appreciate it.

'06 and doesn't know the rules?!

Jhay - '06 and doesn't know the rules?!

'12 and doesn't recognize a sincere thread?

The fuck are you talking about bitch, I'm not posting pics of my gf when I am asking for help finding housing.

I just want to see one more LHK KO and I'll be happy. Phone Post

neonbelly - 

My nigga.

DaveFu - Where in Washington? It is a big state.

Job is in Seattle.

Willing to live anywhere from Tacoma up.

neonbelly - 

Oh cry me a river, rules are rules

If you're not going to help can you please get the fuck off my thread.

Fucking 12ers gon 12.

Ryduce - If you're not going to help can you please get the fuck off my thread.

Fucking 12ers gon 12.

How about you fuck off and get a job instead of asking for handouts?

Fucking bums gon bum

How am I asking for handouts?

Fucking dude online who has nothing else to do but start shit on a Saturday night?

Weak son.

I literally didn't ask for a cent, I said just let us pay rent once we're settled.

Moving from VA to WA a month after grad with nobody helping us. Not too many people can do that.

You're asking for a free month of living...how is that not asking for a handout?

Ryduce is a good poster and a positive member of this forum .
Asking for help is different from asking for cash, Phone Post 3.0

No, I'm asking for a deferred payment of one month living.

Nothing free bro.

Ry, putting this on the OG on a Sat night isn't your best play monday morning/afternoon would be much better. Also, "ATTN: Seattle OGers" would be a much better thread title. Washington is a huge state and you could also be talking about DC.

rustyshakleford - Ryduce is a good poster and a positive member of this forum .

Thanks dude.

I'm somehow getting vote downs and this dude is getting vote ups.

I'm seriously asking for the opposite of a hand out. Just help and we'll pay it back as soon as we are settled.

She's an engineer. As an intern she was making 30 an hour. This is just a temporary situation that we would more than pay back.

DaveFu - Ry, putting this on the OG on a Sat night isn't your best play monday morning/afternoon would be much better. Also, "ATTN: Seattle OGers" would be a much better thread title. Washington is a huge state and you could also be talking about DC.

Yeah you're right, just found out about the job yesterday so I thought I could depend on some good real dudes on here.

Save it for Monday then I guess.

Oh and fuck this 15 year old hanging out by himself on a Sat night.

Also, sounds like some MMF shit going on... Ugh

Ryduce -
rustyshakleford - Ryduce is a good poster and a positive member of this forum .

Thanks dude.

I'm somehow getting vote downs and this dude is getting vote ups.

I'm seriously asking for the opposite of a hand out. Just help and we'll pay it back as soon as we are settled.

She's an engineer. As an intern she was making 30 an hour. This is just a temporary situation that we would more than pay back.

I tried to balance it with a vd for him and one up for you, if I was in wash I'd help brah, good luck. Phone Post 3.0