Anybody play hearthstone?

Play a little bit every now and then. Playing with mech builds right now.

I do. I really like it. What's are your favorite classes? I like warrior and priest the most. I've been messing around with a shaman mech deck recently, though.

Right now im playing Druid, Mage, Rogue, Priest.. with the Druid and Priest being my favorites atm

WallaWalla - Right now im playing Druid, Mage, Rogue, Priest.. with the Druid and Priest being my favorites atm

Cool. Do you play that call of the wild, savage roar druid then? The one where you do like 14 damage in one turn and that's if you have nothing else on the board.

Been playing for a year or so, but haven't spent any cash yet. I do all the dailies and then play arena. Secret Mage, weapon rogue and mech paladin are my favorite builds at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Shaman..Mage..Priest. Are my best decks. Love the game Phone Post 3.0

Play a decent amount, ladder gets pretty boring to me though. Mostly do quests then play Arena. Phone Post 3.0

sillypants - Been playing for a year or so, but haven't spent any cash yet. I do all the dailies and then play arena. Secret Mage, weapon rogue and mech paladin are my favorite builds at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

I've been playing for almost a year as well. The only money I spent was 20 bucks on the Naxx expansion because I didn't want to save up all the gold it would have cost to get it. Very much worth it in my opinion.

been playing since beta. pretty much only play ranked at this point since i have all the cards i need and enough dust to craft anything if there are any changes. this month i didnt really play much but i think after reset i might play more again. after work i will post my bnet if anyone wants to add me

I'm still waiting for them to make it available on phones too. It would be nice to be able to play a few games on my lunch break or when I'm out of town for work or something. They seem to be taking forever to get it ported out to phones, kind of annoying.