Anybody pumped for Rashid Magomedov

Haven't seen anybody talking about him recently ... Can't wait to see how he has progressed and if he's ready to take that leap .. Predicting a starching agaisnt a very very game Damm 

hendofanforlife - 
TFK_Boobiemiles1986 - 

Haven't seen anybody talking about him recently ... Can't wait to see how he has progressed and if he's ready to take that leap .. Predicting a starching agaisnt a very very game Damm 

damm has lost 5 out of his last 8. 

That's why I said he going to starch him 

Good fighters have gone on bad skids before , its doesnt mean h e isn't a game fighter 

Just did a $60 parlay Rashid to Yakovlev!

Doug Wilson - 

nice  !!! BOL

Doug Wilson - 

you the Doug Wilson from Weeds? lol

hendofanforlife -  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdh_xuJG69c
TFK_Boobiemiles1986 - 
hendofanforlife - 
TFK_Boobiemiles1986 - 

That's why I said he going to starch him 

3 for 8 is just "game" maybe "very game" given he faced Gil, but "very very game" is excessive lol

anyways

lol come on you know what i was saying ..maybe i over stated it .........

a little

I am the San Jose Sharks GM LOL

Doug Wilson - 

I am the San Jose Sharks GM LOL

just playin lol

OH wow . congrats on another nice season .

Very game,tough,journeyman,dangerous (I`ve even heard well traveled) are all words that describe overmatched fighters.

Harden is horrible to watch, Russ must be hating it 

Damm vs Magomedov is the most overlooked fight happening this weekend.

I'm way more stocked for it than even Miocic fight because we know the tough LHW is gonna get starched in that one.

Who is he and why should I care?

hendofanforlife - 
TFK_Boobiemiles1986 - 

He's won 2 in a row 

i guess we we have different ways at looking at things lol

Tad Ghostal - Who is he and why should I care?

He's a fighter for the UFC in the lightweight division.    Used to fight in M-1 ( wAs the welterweight champ) .he's a slick slick counter striker and has great sambo

.. You tell me why you should care , if you are a fan of his you care if yor not you dont , simple as that 

Here we go

Still can believe Damm kod gamebred 

Cant^^

Good 1 st rd for Rashid 

Frederick Emelianenko - love RashiD Wallace's Sakuraba leg kicks while opponent is on his back.

:)