Anybody still have a detachable car stereo face?

Or like a ten disc changer in the trunk or anything else that would baffle the mind of members here too young to remember driving in the 90's?

Phone Post 3.0

I had a mini-disk desk in highschool. Phone Post 3.0

I have a detachable face media player in my old truck that is my second vehicle. Phone Post 3.0

I swear to god I think my car ten disc changer/stereo in 1994 was like 800 bucks. How fucking stupid Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I have a detachable face media player in my old truck that is my second vehicle. Phone Post 3.0
Do you always take it off when you leave vehicle? Phone Post 3.0

It was the shit until CD burners came out. Phone Post 3.0

Man I used to have that cassette adapter to hook up to my Kenwood portable CD player.  

I had 2 10 inch Subs and a Kenwood amp stolen out of my ride back in high school around '96. Thanks for the reminder. Phone Post 3.0

Girly -
Right Hand JO Power - I have a detachable face media player in my old truck that is my second vehicle. Phone Post 3.0
Do you always take it off when you leave vehicle? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but I only drive the truck about 4 times a month, so it's not that big of a deal.

My city is hands free with cell phones, so I got it to be able to have Bluetooth for talking on the phone. As an added bonus, it has a usb port so i was able to fully abandon cd's, as that was the last thing in my life that I used cd's in. Phone Post 3.0

My CD player has a detachable face. Phone Post 3.0

I teach high school and on test days I stand outside my room with a cardboard box to collect their cell phones. The other day students are filing in and putting their phones in. I look down as s kid is putting his stereo face in the box. I look down and laugh. He begins to tell me what it is and I stop him because I knew what it was but haven't seen one since 1993. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

I was going to say "MacGruber," but he has a removable car stereo, not just the detachable face.

i do

but i never detatch it

Muay Tired -

I was going to say "MacGruber," but he has a removable car stereo, not just the detachable face.

You owe me a blaupunkt! Phone Post 3.0

Yes I do on my cassette deck. No lie. Phone Post 3.0

People still use them in Iran

I still have a cassette adapter (for my phone) AND a factory cd changer (that I don't use) in my F150. Too lazy to put a head unit in it. I took the Kenwood face with me when I would leave my Z28 sitting for any length of time back in the day lol. Hell, when I got that car it had a Blaupunkt detachable CASSETTE player in it, and this was well after the cassette era. 

Non N00B -

I still have a cassette adapter AND a factory cd changer in my F150. Too lazy to put a head unit in it. I took the Kenwood face with me when I would leave my Z28 sitting for any length of time back in the day lol. Hell, when I got that car it had a Blaupunkt detachable CASSETTE player in it, and this was well after the cassette era. 

Don't worry. You'll find a GF someday. Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
Non N00B -

I still have a cassette adapter AND a factory cd changer in my F150. Too lazy to put a head unit in it. I took the Kenwood face with me when I would leave my Z28 sitting for any length of time back in the day lol. Hell, when I got that car it had a Blaupunkt detachable CASSETTE player in it, and this was well after the cassette era. 

Don't worry. You'll find a GF someday. Phone Post 3.0

At that point, can I stop drawing eyes and lips on my hand? 

Some cholos stole mine so I had to buy a new face thingy. Kind of funny now as I probably bought it from Lil Puppet on ebay after he stole it from me. Phone Post 3.0