Anybody tried concerta 30mg??

Well it's been an interesting night. Basically got switched from Ritalin to concerta ( I have ADD and am in the final year of uni) and took it for the first time yesterday and have been awake for nearly 24 hours straight! This stuff is fucking horrible...anybody else suffered from this?? Can't wait for uni to be over so I never have to use this shit ever again Phone Post 3.0

I take 50 mg of adderall Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Dick Slater - I take 50 mg of adderall Phone Post 3.0
Mail me some? Phone Post 3.0

lol

I could be wrong here, but isn't that class of medication supposed to calm people down when they truly have ADD/ADHD? If they don't it just makes them feel even more hyper/restless?

Guess what happens when you are accepted into grad school because you did so well thanks to that medication during undergrad, then graduate and get a high stress job, then start teaching at nights to pay off student loans and still save from every paycheck...

I look forward to when i don't have to take it, but it's done me far too much good to quit now!

cbia - I could be wrong here, but isn't that class of medication supposed to calm people down when they truly have ADD/ADHD? If they don't it just makes them feel even more hyper/restless?

For me, personally, it isn't the same assault as cocaine, but has far greater stimulant effects. Honestly i think what you just said is total bullshit that makes it sound better for kids. Amphetamines are a helluva drug and i feel like my hamster is dead on his wheel after a long day of FOCUSING.

cbia - I could be wrong here, but isn't that class of medication supposed to calm people down when they truly have ADD/ADHD? If they don't it just makes them feel even more hyper/restless?
Nah not really! I'm not hyper or restless when on it...I just can't sleep! Never happend to me me before Phone Post 3.0

I take 36 mg of Concerta. I take it once a day in the morning though. Fuck taking that shit within 4 hours of needing to sleep. Are you taking it twice a day? Phone Post 3.0

ChrisChronic - I take 36 mg of Concerta. I take it once a day in the morning though. Fuck taking that shit within 4 hours of needing to sleep. Are you taking it twice a day? Phone Post 3.0
No pretty much I woke up Wednesday morning ( Australian time) and took it around 10am! I finally fell asleep today (25 hours later) but only for 3 hours! I just took the one tablet! I assumed that if it was 12 hours it would wear off around 11 or 12 at the latest but obviously I was wrong Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why people go mail me some. Is that shit that hard to get where you are?

I walked down to my college's library, smoked a cig out front, and by the time I was done I had ten 20mgs.

Use to take concerta. Caused aggression issues so Dr got me off Phone Post 3.0

ltr