Anybody tried "Kirkland Ice"?

Was in costco this week and saw the Costco brand equivalent of Coors Light "Kirkland Ice".  $21 for a 48 pack!  Yes, a 48 pack!  Anybody tried it?  I'm sure it just tastes like a poor man's Coors Light, but could ANYTHING make you look cooler than drinking an ice cold Costco brand lager?  I don't think so!

I can only only imagine it tastes like cold piss. & for less than $.50 a can that’s a steal. 

I have had it many times. It's exactly like coors lght. For the price it's fine.

I tried Kirkland light and it was TERRIBLE .   I drink cheap beer and I love the Kirkland domestic vodka which is like 13 bucks for a 1.75l but the beer was atrocious 

I might have been wrong.  I think it's called Kirland Light.  Fuckin love it.  

Yea, if there is a Kirkland Ice, I don't think that is a "light" beer.  If it is a Kirkland Light that would make sense.

I want to drink a Kirkland Light while wearing white tube socks and sandals

ryanJ -

I tried Kirkland light and it was TERRIBLE .   I drink cheap beer and I love the Kirkland domestic vodka which is like 13 bucks for a 1.75l but the beer was atrocious 

Havent been impressed with any of their wine either.  Its not terrible, but for the money there are far better options out there.  

I've never heard anything good about their beer. Their liquor on the other hand is a awesome value.

You get what you pay for.

AnericanFootball -

Stop drinking lager

The first beer nerd showed up

please tells us about hops and barley and shit

Haha, at that price I almost want to try it

I wish "Ice" beers were still so popular that Costco had their own label. Icehouse and Bud Ice are too damn expensive. I need to save money for my Dorals.  

The key to this type of beer is to make it very, very cold. I'm sure it is ok if you make it right at the point before it starts to freeze.

Standard fare light lager. It's actually made by Gordon Biersch. It's not much different from most other light lagers other than Bud Light, which is intentionally extra bland.

...err, actually was thinking of Kirkland Light. The Ice one is a bit stronger and has more fusel alcohol. Basically, it's going to taste like slightly better malt liquor. "It'll get ya drunk."

Kirkland Light is the only beer I've ever had to pour out. 

I gave the remaining 47 beers to a buddy of mine, and he ended up trashing it after trying to drink 2 of them. 

AnericanFootball -
Barbasol -
AnericanFootball -

Stop drinking lager

Hey retard, they put hops in lager too. Just admit you don’t like beer, that’s why you drink 4.7% “beers”. Can’t handle drink with any alcohol in it? If it’s not an Ale, Stout, or Porter, you can shove it up your dad’s ass while you’re suckin his dick. 

AnericanFootball -
Barbasol -
AnericanFootball -

Stop drinking lager

Hey retard, they put hops in lager too. Just admit you don’t like beer, that’s why you drink 4.7% “beers”. Can’t handle drink with any alcohol in it? If it’s not an Ale, Stout, or Porter, you can shove it up your dad’s ass while you’re suckin his dick. 

isn't lager fermented with a different kind of yeast and chilled?

it doesn't have to do with the alcohol content right?

please enlighten me i don't know much on the subject

I actually bought a 12 pack of Kirkland beer the other day for shits and giggles. Had an IPA, Porter, lager and pale ale iirc. 

Not terrible, and the IPA was actually decent.