Anybody wanna help for Autism Speaks?

My wife and I do this walk every year and anybody in Arizona is more than welcome to come spend a fun day in the awesome weather with us for a great cause.

Here's the link to donate to our team if anybody is able to help. If not maybe just a TTT or something so more people can be aware.

Not looking for a gajillion dollars but even if 1 of you help it'll be worth the possible hundreds of posts that people might do to make me look stupid...

Thanks UG!

And to keep it MMA related, I can't wait to see BJ @ 145 and I don't care if Vitor is on TRT... Thanks again.

http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1061251&supId=342017713

TTT

(Link opens in new window)

http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1061251&supId=342017713

Good luck brother.. looks like your almost half way there

I'm on the page but on the left it asks for the name of the walker. It's probably not AK-BJJ. Wat do?

Cindy

CindyO - 

I'm on the page but on the left it asks for the name of the walker. It's probably not AK-BJJ. Wat do?

Cindy

I think it's..

Welcome to the Donation Page of
Christina Kirk

Lol @ Cindy! AK = Andrew Kirk but Rick got it... Christina Kirk is my wife and who's name can be put there.

Thank you guys so much for checking it out! Sorry I didn't check the thread again sooner!

From what I understand that is my wife's personal page so if a donation is made on that page it goes to our team. If not you can enter her name (Christina Kirk).

Our first child passed away in 2001 at 9 months old... She had many complications and this is all done in her honor. Our team name is Trinity Top Team but for some reason that isn't coming up in the team search... I'll have to ask and see what's going on with that.

Thanks again!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Step it up ug

Donated as my niece is autistic. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Pat! I had no clue how this would be received... I hate asking for shit but will put myself out there for this one