Anybody want to start a weapons company w me?

I am always imagining crazy ass weapons.

Like bullets that use explosive liquid instead of powder.

High intensity discharge light rifles.

Shotguns that shoot out razor sharp pennies.

Octobarrel 357s

Magnacoil accelerators

Handheld mini rocket launchers

I'm ready to do this. All we need is someone with an engineering background and a metal working dude and we are in business. Phone Post 3.0

no

Dougie -

no

Please Phone Post 3.0

Dougie we will make a weapon that shoots flaming hatchet heads. Think about hatchet heads on fire whizzing past some dudes head at 400 feet per second.

Isis will shit their pants Phone Post 3.0

you should of signed to help diaz. he would of sold weapons with you

Can we get our own reality TV show and I can bang your daughter and turn her into a meth head and you can go to jail for molesting children? Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - 
Dougie -

no

Please Phone Post 3.0

no

In for blowing shit up Phone Post 3.0

YES

I have plans drawn up for a mouse cannon

I've seen guys try to load all kinds of crap into shotgun shells and fire it.

Like a whole shell full of Xacto knife blades. It didn't work out so well.

There's a channel on Youtube that does this kind of stuff all the time....

It would be a fun job, though

Let's do it Phone Post 3.0

In for semen gun. For a friend.

Sounds like an awesome way to have fun while burning through a lot of the investor's money and developing dangerous products with huge civil liability and no market potential.

phydeau - Sounds like an awesome way to have fun while burning through a lot of the investor's money and developing dangerous products with huge civil liability and no market potential.
Fuck, I'm in then.

I want a cannon that shoots toasters. Imagine getting hit with a toaster. Phone Post 3.0

I want the Jackass dildo cannon.

I think people would but razor sharp boomerangs. I will order a couple when you guys get established. By the way I look like a troll and live in a gopher hole.

donkypunch55 -
phydeau - Sounds like an awesome way to have fun while burning through a lot of the investor's money and developing dangerous products with huge civil liability and no market potential.
Fuck, I'm in then.

I want a cannon that shoots toasters. Imagine getting hit with a toaster. Phone Post 3.0
Yay flying appliances Phone Post 3.0