Anybody watch Extant?

Anybody see the new Halle Barry show called Extant?

Yeah, it's even more sci-fi than expected. And I say that knowing she was going to get pregnant on a solo away mission. Phone Post 3.0

So it's worth watching?

El Duderino -

So it's worth watching?

I'd say it's too early to tell. The first episode looked cool, but I'll need to see a little more of how the story goes before I decide if it's worth watching. It hasn't wowed me yet, besides the futuristic stuff in the house. Phone Post 3.0

I liked it but I think it will run its course pretty quickly. Phone Post 3.0

I liked the first episode. I can see it turning to shit real fast if they don't keep things tight.

Anybody seen episode 2 yet?  I'm wondering if it's any good.  I'll probably watch it later tonight.

Not sure if to watch or not. Phone Post 3.0

^ Hey fella, thanks for the review. Phone Post 3.0

I'm enjoying this show.

Last night's episode was great, much better than the first. This could be shaping up to be a great series. Phone Post 3.0

Still liking it. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - Still liking it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'm with you Jack. Me, the wife, and kids are into it. Phone Post 3.0

The show is watchable, but jesus christ Halle Berry is an atrocious actor.

The problem with a show like this a that I don't know if they're just making it up as they go along.

Of course they're not, it's just that where the direction they're heading in is way too undefined right now. Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - i liked the beginning when space with a bigger part of it.

they are too emotionally attached to a robot kid. it ran away, yeah ok, just get it tomorrow. as the cop said, what would happen? it might rust
It's the future bro, haven't you seen "Her," we even fall in love with operating systems in the future. Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - i liked the beginning when space with a bigger part of it.

they are too emotionally attached to a robot kid. it ran away, yeah ok, just get it tomorrow. as the cop said, what would happen? it might rust

I havent watched the latest episode but that kid is worth a fortune. I too would be concerned if it dissapear in thin air. His "father" is basing a multi-million, potentially multi-billion dollar company on him.

KFP49 - 
PoiuPoiu - i liked the beginning when space with a bigger part of it.

It's the future bro, haven't you seen "Her," we even fall in love with operating systems in the future. Phone Post 3.0

I think that already happens right now.

I'm still watching. I don't know why, but I am.

terrible