Anybody watching TUF Latino America?

Team Mexico is hilarious lol pissing off Team Latin America. Walking around with homemade thongs and having a shit diet haha. Other Latin Americans are like these Mexicans are rowdy. Phone Post 3.0

Que? Phone Post 3.0

When does episode 2 come out? Phone Post 3.0

DanteHec - When does episode 2 come out? Phone Post 3.0

Martes.

It makes me feel cultured. Phone Post 3.0

I just watched episode 2, on Fox Deportes. Rerun at 1am in case you got a DVR. Phone Post 3.0

So far, so good. The production values are slick, unlike Brazil and China. Plus, the Mexican dudes are funny. Mi gusta. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah the Mexican dudes are rowdy, they are pissing off team Werdum. Also the Colombian guy is fighting in episode 3 and he's an Olympic wrestler. Should be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Also Cain and Werdum get next to no camera time. Too much telenovela drama in the house. Phone Post 3.0

So far great start. Got me to sign up for fight pass. Phone Post 3.0

Will this TUF help me with me spanish?

For those with dish or DirecTV they air new episodes Mondays at 10pm of Fox Deportes. It won't help your Spanish lol specially team Latin America they all speak it with different accents. Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 - For those with dish or DirecTV they air new episodes Mondays at 10pm of Fox Deportes. It won't help your Spanish lol specially team Latin America they all speak it with different accents. Phone Post 3.0

I have just about every channel on DirecTV except for Fox Deportes. I understand a little Spanish but I'd rather watch it with subtitles on Fight Pass anyway. I don't know why they are staggering the release days so much though. The new episodes air on Wednesday in Mexico then six days later on Monday night on Fox Deportes and then finally the next day on Tuesday on Fight Pass.

thanks for the heads up Phone Post 3.0

This episode was good and the fight was also very entertaining (like last week).

And as I already told you, the argentinian guy and the mexicans already started to mess with each other, I'm looking forward for that fight.

TheAsianAssassin - Will this TUF help me with me spanish?
Let's work on your english first. Deal? Phone Post 3.0

I need to watch the latest, the first episode was just pure war. Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 - Also Cain and Werdum get next to no camera time. Too much telenovela drama in the house. Phone Post 3.0
Does Cain speak Spanish the whole time? Phone Post 3.0

redbluff - 
MediumRareMistake - 
TX_432 - Also Cain and Werdum get next to no camera time. Too much telenovela drama in the house. Phone Post 3.0
Does Cain speak Spanish the whole time? Phone Post 3.0

He's trying his best but it's Pocho-Spanish. Seems like his parents probably spoke alot of English at home.

Yeah, his spanish is very basic. Javier Mendez has a slightly better spanish but I don't think they have any problem communicating, it's not like if they say some words in english mexicans won't understand it.

SPOILER ALERT

I loved when the mexican fighter said "when I heard they were yelling that I didn't know jiu jitsu I decided to submit this guy"

Fun show so far, the Mexicans are funny as hell. Phone Post 3.0