Anybody work in industrial chemical sales?

I was sought out by the operations manager, for a job in consulting/sales.

I'm currently in college with a year left, but they're wanting me to work part time and then bring me on full time once I get my bachelors. It's kind of like an internship I guess.

Is the pay good? That's something we haven't talked about yet I'm going in Wednesday to meet with the operations manager.

Any info would be appreciated! Phone Post 3.0

What kind of chemicals? Industrial, cleaning etc? Most sales jobs can pay very good if you are good at sales. If you're not good you starve Phone Post 3.0

Are you hot with big tits? Phone Post 3.0

ghost842 - What kind of chemicals? Industrial, cleaning etc? Most sales jobs can pay very good if you are good at sales. If you're not good you starve Phone Post 3.0
It's cleaning/solvents.

And no big tits for me. Phone Post 3.0

Have you tried growing large tits? Phone Post 3.0

Are you working for the mfg or a distributor?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - Are you working for the mfg or a distributor?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Solvents are manufactured on site, so manufacturer Phone Post 3.0

PatriarchyManifest - Have you tried growing large tits? Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm currently working on, I like them natural so I'm not going to go the fake route may take awhile Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm -
PatriarchyManifest - Have you tried growing large tits? Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm currently working on, I like them natural so I'm not going to go the fake route may take awhile Phone Post 3.0
Maybe it'll be easier once you get the inside track with a chemical company. I'd check to make sure boob growing chemicals aren't a taxable benefit first though. Phone Post 3.0

There is good money in chemicals. The money would be good from the start if you are given an established territory. If you are being asked to start up a new territory it will be what you make of it.

On a side note, there was a guy involved in a trade association that I belong to that started a chemical company when he was young, and grew the company to be very successful and prominent in our industry. He passed away two years ago in his late 50s. Brain cancer.