Anybodyelse see Rampage derailing the Glover hype?

The guys best win is Kingsbury ffs!

I think the Shogun ducking thing has made people believe the guy is better than he actually is.

A motivated Rampage wins this by KO/TKO Phone Post

Rampage by TKO.

Money to be made on this fight. Glover is one fight removed from Marvin Eastman. I like him but I think he's being pushed a bit too quickly along in the UFC and the UG has bought the hype. Phone Post

Da Ghost - The guys best win is Kingsbury ffs!

I think the Shogun ducking thing has made people believe the guy is better than he actually is.

The term 'motivated Rampage' is what shouldn't be overlooked here... If healthy and has a decent camp, he could definitely give Glover problems...

But if the Rampage that came in against Bader shows up, Glover gets the win Phone Post

Same ol story with rampage, he will fall to glover. Phone Post

According to Rampage's twitter, he's in the (his own) gym training. Not sure what that means though Phone Post

I wouldn't exactly describe the Rampage who was begging to be released, coming off two losses, and on the tail-end of his contract a "motivated" Rampage.

Glover with ease. Phone Post

The Shogun situation did gain Glover a lot or hype, which is exactly what the UFC wanted.

Most of the UG didn't even know Glover Texeira existed before UFC 146, but now he's just going to walk through Rampage. The UFC hype machine is no joke.

ehumble - Most of the UG didn't even know Glover Texeira existed before UFC 146, but now he's just going to walk through Rampage. The UFC hype machine is no joke.

^ This........I have never seen him fight yet.

But because of the UG I am starting to believe the hype.

Rampage should be the fav going in to this match on odds, but glover has the tools to beat him, lets be real and skill vs skill its a pretty close fight and one they should both feel comfortable fighting in their expertise Phone Post

I think Rampage gets motivated for this fight as itl give him more leverage with other fighting organisations coming off a win and not another loss. Phone Post

Othello - I see Rampage going to sleep then whining about how bad the UFC treated him.

What has glover shown to suggest he could knock out rampage? Phone Post

I do.....So many rampage haters/Dana White Knights are gonna be mad.

Rampage lost to bader...  Glover is gonna annahilate him.  Kingsbury may not be a top guy but he's a durable guy and starching him the way glover did was very impressive.

if Rampage wasnt physically done, zuffa would have signed him to a new contract.    they know what's going on behind the scenes. 

Da Ghost - 

I agree. 

Too bad we haven't seen that Rampage in quite some time now. 

Rapage wants out of his contract, and a paycheck. That is all it seems to me.