anyone a fan of Robotech?

I am. related: can someone post the Robotech/Voltron comics?

I am. If I ever have a daughter I plan on fighting like hell to name her Miriya.

I adore Robotech.

Is water wet? Is Max's hair blue?

My son's name is khyron. You tell me? Phone Post 3.0

i <heart> robotech

BiggRiggwreckedRVD - My son's name is khyron. You tell me? Phone Post 3.0
Pics of your kids hirth certificate will earn you many vote ups. Phone Post 3.0

Still have the videotapes of all 3 seasons, and later updated to the DVDs for all 3 seasons.

I even have the Robotech RPG :-) although I've never played it with anyone (all my friends loved either AD&D, Top Secret, or Marvel Super Heroes)

fryabusa -
BiggRiggwreckedRVD - My son's name is khyron. You tell me? Phone Post 3.0
Pics of your kids hirth certificate will earn you many vote ups. Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

None So Blind - Still have the videotapes of all 3 seasons, and later updated to the DVDs for all 3 seasons.

I even have the Robotech RPG :-) although I've never played it with anyone (all my friends loved either AD&D, Top Secret, or Marvel Super Heroes)

I LOVE VHS TAPES, speaking of games, did you ever play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness?

For me:

1st Robotech War (Macross Saga)

3rd Robotech War (Invid)

2nd Robotech War (Robotech Masters)

Someday I'm going to patch my gi with this:

I would move to trane at that school :-P

Skull Squadron FO LIFE

pipboy344 - 
None So Blind - Still have the videotapes of all 3 seasons, and later updated to the DVDs for all 3 seasons.

I LOVE VHS TAPES, speaking of games, did you ever play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness?

Nah, never did, but funny you mention it - I've been killing time lately by going back and reading Dragon Magazine, and there are ads for that TMNT game all over it.

Surprised I don't remember it from when I was reading it back in the 80's....

"For me:
3rd Robotech War (Invid)"

This.

Just rewatched these with my kids. When I was their age, I wanted a Cyclone sooo bad. Still do.

sside maurice - "For me:
3rd Robotech War (Invid)"

This.

Just rewatched these with my kids. When I was their age, I wanted a Cyclone sooo bad. Still do.
For me it was
Macross
Sentinels
Invid
Robotech masters Phone Post 3.0

Megadamage! Phone Post 3.0

My brother was obsessed with robotech growing up Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - My brother was obsessed with robotech growing up Phone Post 3.0
Tobey mcguire owns the movie rights. Decaprio also signed on for it. Phone Post 3.0

And still no news on shadow rising or the live action movie Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - 
TheBearStare - My brother was obsessed with robotech growing up Phone Post 3.0
Tobey mcguire owns the movie rights. Decaprio also signed on for it. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, wsan't it the rumor that Tobey wanted to play Rick Hunter more than almost anything?