Anyone around 40 and unable to grow a sick beard?

Anything (besides cum) I can rub on my face and make my facial hairs grow lusiously?

Start shooting test or putting rogaine on your face

1 Like

Change the oil in your car… eat some red meat… suck less cock…

4 Likes

Shoot rogaine and but test on your face

1 Like

fuck, I actually do need to change the oil on my truck.

Wonder if bull cum will do the same? I got a guy that knows a guy that can get me some.

I have heard the active ingredient in rogaine sometimes does work on beards. A lot of people give up before their beard has a chance to fill in. Have you suffered through the awkward phase completely? Have you given it a chance to fill in the patches?

1 Like

fortunately I can grow a bewrd because I will be bald one day. As far as trying to get a beard, People try all kinds of stuff. The most success I’ve seen was with micro needling and minoxidil. I’ve seen people go from absolutely no beard to having a decent one.

1 Like

The micro needling makes the rogaine work much much better apparently

1 Like

ya… it’s more stringy and neckbeardy than anything cool and hip looking. I look like someone that thinks they have a cool beard, but I don’t. Maybe i’ll give it more time, or try some rogaine, I’m just afraid of if it might do something crazy that I can’t turn back the clock on or something.

microneedling? sounds like some sort of gay sexual position, never heard of it. I’ll have to look that up.

1 Like

Squats and steaks…

or genetics. Ya, probably just genetics.

1 Like

That’s the thing, my dad had a sick beard, but he was bald by like 25. I’m 40 and I ain’t started balding or anything at all… It’s weird. Maybe I’ll get my Mom’s Dad’s genes like they say… he had a nice head of hair til he died from cancer when he was like 50 or 60 something.

Its just these tiny little needles that poke your face. I used it to help fade a scar one time. It doesn’t hurt but your face feels irritated and kind of sore for a couple hours after. They are normally from .5mm to 1.5mm. I’m not sure what the best size is for hair growth. I was using it for a scar so I needed one of the longer sizes. They have actually electronic needlers that work better than the dermaroller I used. You just have to make sure to clean then with alcohol. Lots of women use it to look younger. The skin is getting damaged so the body sends all kinds of stuff to heal and regenerate it.

1 Like

The reason lots of bald guys have good beards is because dht plays a major role in beard growth. It is also the main cause of baldness.

1 Like

Crazy… I never heard of any of that. Good info.

You want a sick beard?

I had a beard/moustache for a bit. Overrated IMO. It just makes everything a pain to eat. I hate having to dry off my upper lip every time I take a sip of something. Try eating or drinking without a napkin. Crumbs and sauce everywhere. Terrible.

1 Like

No fags allowed, take your ball and go home queer.

1 Like

I hear ya, I think it might be one of those things where if you got it, it ain’t a big deal, if you don’t got it… you want it, and you want to experience what it’d be like to have one.