Anyone around 40 and unable to grow a sick beard?

use a good beard oil. what little hairs you have will absorb the oil and make your beard look fuller. wont look as good as a real mans beard but it’ll be a little better than what u have now.

1 Like

You are here, so take your own advice and beat it. No one likes you anyway.

Such a limp wristed faggy response.

interesting… I’ll have to check that out.

Dur look guys. I like calling people faggots, because I’m trying really hard to suppress my love for men. Dur

Just suck each other’s dicks and get it over with. And when you’re done fucking around, bow down and salute the real man who has no trouble growing a magnificent, majestic beard.

1 Like

I call faggots faggots… faggot.

Interpretation: I’m always thinking about men in their tighty whities.

1 Like

cool bro, we get it already, you like being degraded… I’m a start chargin you $ in a minute. scat fool.

tv land loco GIF by YoungerTV

bro your retorts aren’t even funny, if they were I’d give ya a thumbs up… but they’re dumb. Is English your first language?

The Peanut Butter Solution

1 Like

I don’t got a dog bro

For me, it always looked whisky tango up until month 2, when it became barely passable with proper trimming. I always gave up at the 1 month mark before. Just remember, when you’re stringy maintenance/grooming is more important because the few high strands high on your cheeks look extra gross and the thick hair on your neck needs to be shaved clean, or it will make the hair on your face look even thinner.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuck… I’m all fucked up then.

my facial hair is too thin - it could grow long, but u would still see thru to my skin, so it’d be pointless

2 Likes

I had a big ass beard last year during the lock down. I wasn’t even sure I could grow a beard before that because I have so many blonde hairs.

Anyways, I got all messed up one night and ate every bag of chips in the house. Next day I am sitting there and found a chip deep inside my beard. I am thinking of growing it out again but the eating is such a pain in the ass, like you said.

One time I was driving and I fly came in my window and I didn’t know where the fuck it went. A couple minutes later it crawled out of my beard and I took that as a sign that it was time to shave it. I grow one every winter. Until like 5 years ago I didn’t think I could grow a good one but I can.

Lol.

When I grew mine out some of the blonde hair turned brown so it “Filled” in a couple of areas.

I think I will grow it now since I am off for a bit.