Anyone been to a Tony Robbins seminar?

If so, was it worth the money?

I'm thinking of going to his Unleash the Power Within seminar but am hesitant to pay that much.

Thanks in advance.

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

Exactly, lol.

Like any other self help guru. It is the self help guru who benefits the most from you spending your money to see him. He isn't going to say anything that hasn't been said a million times before. If you aren't a very smart person, he may teach you something. If you are a smart person, you will realize quickly that he just wants your money.

There is no shortcut to attaining wisdom or enlightenment. No self help guru can give that to you in a couple hour seminar.

Save your money imo.

EvilMaster - Like any other self help guru. It is the self help guru who benefits the most from you spending your money to see him. He isn't going to say anything that hasn't been said a million times before. If you aren't a very smart person, he may teach you something. If you are a smart person, you will realize quickly that he just wants your money.

There is no shortcut to attaining wisdom or enlightenment. No self help guru can give that to you in a couple hour seminar.

Save your money imo.

So you haven't been? Thanks.

Sigh

You should go. You'll learn something. Good luck.

go, it's worth it. I try and go every year to something that high quality and feel confident that i have made more and been happier than if I had never gone.

I had a friend that went to a weekend seminar. He said Robbins talked for an entire 12 hour day with only food breaks, but yet he kept the entire audience 100% captivated the whole time. I am curious as hell to see how he does that, it has to make him one of the greatest public speakers in the world.

Can anybody explain this?

Because he's preaching to the choir.

I'll save you some time and money.

He tells you to stop being lazy.

(Sorry for the spoiler.)

Dexter Morgan - I'll save you some time and money.

He tells you to stop being lazy.

(Sorry for the spoiler.)

So how was the experience when you went?

Thank you Wes.

Wes_Mantooth - Also, don't listen to Dexter Morgan. He has never been to a Robbins seminar - he admitted that on another thread that he was bashing Robbins on.

I figured that. It's the reason why I orginally asked if it's worth it. Figuring that people could use some common sense and only reply if they've actually been to a seminar. In typical UG fashion people who've never been reply, lol. Reading comprehension problems I suppose.

"I figured that. It's the reason why I orginally asked if it's worth it. Figuring that people could use some common sense and only reply if they've actually been to a seminar. In typical UG fashion people who've never been reply, lol. Reading comprehension problems I suppose."

Well I've never eaten a log of shit. But I'm quite certain it's not a good idea.

As for the other log of shit (Anthony Robbins) don't give him your money. He already has enough.

People spend lots of money on cassettes and seminars. They talk about how profound it is to hear someone talk about not being lazy. Afterwards they go back to whatever it is they were already doing (or not doing).

Dexter Morgan - "I figured that. It's the reason why I orginally asked if it's worth it. Figuring that people could use some common sense and only reply if they've actually been to a seminar. In typical UG fashion people who've never been reply, lol. Reading comprehension problems I suppose."

Well I've never eaten a log of shit. But I'm quite certain it's not a good idea.

As for the other log of shit (Anthony Robbins) don't give him your money. He already has enough.

People spend lots of money on cassettes and seminars. They talk about how profound it is to hear someone talk about not being lazy. Afterwards they go back to whatever it is they were already doing (or not doing).

So your "good idea" is to post a bunch of bullshit and speak out of ignorance?

many libraries have Tony Robbins programs on tapes & dvds

I've been to UPW - and to Wealth Mastery, Date with Destiny, and will be going to Life Mastery later this year.

Go.

Tony is amazing. The strategies do work - if you apply them. If you go you'll see one of the greatest speakers living today, quite a few seminar junkies, and some people that are very successful.

dontbehatin - seriously. save the money. you're pretty pathetic if you need a cheerleader to get your life going in the right direction. be reasonable. do you really think that ONE weekend seminar is going to transform your life?

if you're serious about making changes, you have to understand that it's going to take some work. if you really need some motivation, go read a couple of books or watch some shit on youtube or something.

it's just like losing weight. the fatties at your office are always looking for some miracle pill or some miracle diet or workout that will give them a slim figure effortlessly. instead of having the discipline to reduce their caloric intake and the work ethic to go to the gym, these fatties look for quick fixes that never work.

becoming successful is the same way. you can either put in the work required to achieve your goals or you can be like the fatties and just look for some miracle seminar.

one other thing to consider. if you do attend the seminar, just know that the people who are making buttloads of money off your failure look down on you and are laughing at you all the way to the bank.

ironic choice of screen names, don't ya think?

Wes_Mantooth - I attended Unleash The Power Within twice. It is an amazing experience. Worth every penny. The fire walk is a trip.

A trip? Or a joke? There is no "mental power" involved in walking across hot wood coals. There is hardly any heat conductivity of the wood coals. Think of baking a cake in a 350 degree oven. Touch the aluminum and you'll get burned; touch the cake--like wood, a poor conductor--and you'll be okay. I like Tony Robbins -- I even paid for one of his programs, which is a step ahead of some of his nutriders around here -- but he needs less of the carny BS before I would attend a seminar.

dontbehatin - seriously. save the money. you're pretty pathetic if you need a cheerleader to get your life going in the right direction. be reasonable. do you really think that ONE weekend seminar is going to transform your life?

You are a "loser if you do, loser if you don't" type of guy. you think it's pathetic for someone to seek help in changing their lives for the better and pathetic if they don't change. typical pretentious attitude.

if you're serious about making changes, you have to understand that it's going to take some work. if you really need some motivation, go read a couple of books or watch some shit on youtube or something.

I don't remember anyone saying it is a magic pill, in fact it has been the opposite. It has been stated that it works IF YOU APPLY IT. Also wouldn't you think that seeing a person live talking to you would be a little more motivating than a youtube clip?

it's just like losing weight. the fatties at your office are always looking for some miracle pill or some miracle diet or workout that will give them a slim figure effortlessly. instead of having the discipline to reduce their caloric intake and the work ethic to go to the gym, these fatties look for quick fixes that never work.

See above

becoming successful is the same way. you can either put in the work required to achieve your goals or you can be like the fatties and just look for some miracle seminar.

Again this has been stated, it's not about a miracle it's about hearing something that sets off something inside you to change. You still make the change yourself and have to put in the work.

one other thing to consider. if you do attend the seminar, just know that the people who are making buttloads of money off your failure look down on you and are laughing at you all the way to the bank.

LMAO..you're a real pessimistic person aren't you?

Robbins and others WANT you to succeed, it would be horrible business if they didn't. In other words they will make more money off of your success than if you continue to fail. If you continue to fail than you will preach how AR is bullshit and doesn't work, if you become successful than you will preach how going to a AR changed your outlook and helped you, thus giving him more business.