Anyone bought their wife or GF fake tits?

Thinking of buying the old lady some giant tits. Any of you fine OG brothren ever pulled the trigger on this and if so how much did you spend? Was it an easy process? Pics will be shared when that day comes lol PS: she's 27 I'm 36. Phone Post 3.0

What's the general cost these days? 20k? Phone Post 3.0

Haha is that a saying? They're just not the same since the kido.... I'm thinking this is a great way to spend my next commission check Phone Post 3.0

jackbone - What's the general cost these days? 20k? Phone Post 3.0
Dude I hope not... I think you can get decent work for 5-7k. 10k if you're in Beverly Hills Phone Post 3.0

klabo - 
jackbone - What's the general cost these days? 20k? Phone Post 3.0
Dude I hope not... I think you can get decent work for 5-7k. 10k if you're in Beverly Hills Phone Post 3.0

Per breast?

jackbone - What's the general cost these days? 20k? Phone Post 3.0

Most of the women in my girls group buying new sisters are paying $4500-$10,000.

lower end getting really good cash options 

I found the best doctor, Harvard, Columbia Grad, and bought the best Silicone tits.  They were worth every penny.  My only complaint is the doctor had some moral issue with making them too big.  She went from a deflated (3 kids) 34 b, to a 34 D.  They look and feel 100% real. No hard round sand sacks, no weird shapes, just perfect.  They were only 8000. but this was about 10 years ago. 

DO NOT GET SALINE!!  They are worthless IMHO.  That's when you get the little hard round sacks sitting on a board.  Feel terrible.

Yes I did ,it was fun while I had them to play with.Good part is shes gone ;) Phone Post 3.0

I had a few strippers from the local "establishment" refer me to their docs.... And their work is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Cost me 6k. I bought the gel ones.

You never buy fake tits for yourself, you buy them for the next guy. Phone Post 3.0

$7400 here in Oklahoma. Saying is true, though. We separated a few weeks later. We've been on and off since this time last year. Currently on right now lol. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

Mayfield - You never buy fake tits for yourself, you buy them for the next guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yep and it will piss you off like nothing else when it happens. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - There's a saying...if you want a divorce, get your wife fake tits

Seriously though, do it!!! Phone Post 3.0
Yo you serious? My wife talked about wanting one when she turns 40 lol...I guess I got 8 years of marriage left. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Buddy I know bought his bird 8k a piece for new tits then she dumped him a few weeks after the op...

Don't think the guy ever recovered from that Phone Post 3.0

Is this procedure covered by the Obamacare Bronze plan?

Got my old lady a set. We went through the belly button. So the look and feel real ( no scars). As stated earlier, look into your docs credentials and go silicone. And remember, you get what you pay for. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and in regards to the divorce thing. If your old lady leaves you because you bought her something. She probably had Lilith's blood coursing through her veins to begin with. You just happened to miss it. Phone Post 3.0

My ex wanted a reduction. She would always say "Do you know how hard it is to carry these around?" My response was always "It will look funny but I don't mind carrying them for a while." as I cup her chest.