Anyone catch Cormier talking to Jones? HAHA

He's is fucking FIRED UP

Nah Phone Post 3.0

If that's true and if Cormier is lookin over Henderson that will be a fatal mistake. Kinda like Phil was allready campaing against JBJ before fighting Anthony Johnson!

I wanna see that fight Phone Post 3.0

trok - If that's true and if Cormier is lookin over Henderson that will be a fatal mistake. Kinda like Phil was allready campaing against JBJ before fighting Anthony Johnson!

Holy shit! Fatal? If he would have known he's going to die, he wouldn't have said a word!!!

Fuck. I don't want Cormer to die.

ausgepicht - 
trok - If that's true and if Cormier is lookin over Henderson that will be a fatal mistake. Kinda like Phil was allready campaing against JBJ before fighting Anthony Johnson!

Holy shit! Fatal? If he would have known he's going to die, he wouldn't have said a word!!!

Fuck. I don't want Cormer to die.

Anything's possible with an H-Bomb.

MARC BULGER - 

He called Jones out and called Chael out lol. "Don't make me go over to the other side of that desk" I couldn't help laughing. He even made remark about how hard it is to get a championship match and put Chael on blast. Phone Post

Yeah that shit was hilarious haha

Yeah that was pretty entertaining. Would love to see DC fight Jones. I think he can and will beat Jones if they fight.

Chael got punked on the show..lol. I expected a rebuttal, but sure enough Chael stayed quiet. Phone Post 3.0

Edit : Video posted below

Edit: Fixed (below)

test

Was this on the post show? What was said? Phone Post 3.0

DC is the only threat for Jones' title. If he gets by Hendo and Jones gets by Gus (which is very likely), I think DC will beat him.

The LHW div is as good as its ever been IMO. Rumble will be knocking on the door pretty soon too. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier certainly is not shy lol

LOL, DC was giving no fucks there. Love it.

I like this new version of Cormier.

lololol!!!! awkward.  I think this is "tv" cormier.  I wouldn't take this seriously.  really cool though for both guys to put their pride aside to talk about Jones' Performance.  Really cool they weren't beefing and just joking around.

Anyone got video? Phone Post 3.0

anthony pettis toyed with cormier on the show Phone Post 3.0