anyone catch Marvels Agent Carter premiere?

watched the first hour of the premiere and turned it off.

they've turned her into a female Captain America capable of beating black widow trained russians and beating up men with bats and pipes like its nothing. on top of that, instead of being true to 1940's LA they've replaced all of the mexicans with blacks so Carter can get some of the BBC. hilarious. it's a SJW's wet dream.

I was going to watch it. I liked last season. There were a few girl power moments but nothing like you're describing.

jdsga - I was going to watch it. I liked last season. There were a few girl power moments but nothing like you're describing.

so did i, thats why my wife and i watched. she even asked me if carter could beat black widow in a one on one fight because of how lopsided the opening fight was on the show.

and her taking on multiple guys in a street fight was just the final straw...lol

Mr. Wright -
jdsga - I was going to watch it. I liked last season. There were a few girl power moments but nothing like you're describing.

so did i, thats why my wife and i watched. she even asked me if carter could beat black widow in a one on one fight because of how lopsided the opening fight was on the show.

and her taking on multiple guys in a street fight was just the final straw...lol

Something in that last sentence made me think.... Brazzers. Phone Post 3.0