Anyone collect Boglins? 80's toy

I have the one in the gif as well as the box it came in.  Wonder what these bab boys are worth.  I have a ton as a kid.

No. But "My Pet Monster" would fuck that stupid puppet up. Chains and all.

In! Phone Post 3.0

There is no reason that My Pet Monster and the Boglins would have to fight.

There's a couple on eBay right now for pretty high price points.  in the box.

Had a couple of those when I was a little guy. Phone Post 3.0

All I know is that kid in the gif is creepy as fuck. Phone Post

I still have two used ones in storage, I loved those little fuckers.

qcddog03 -

I have the one in the gif as well as the box it came in.  Wonder what these bab boys are worth.  I have a ton as a kid.

A bab boy you say? Phone Post 3.0

My Boglin Story:

The weird poor kid invites the entire 3rd grade to his McDonalds birthday party. Me and my mom are the only ones that show up. We got the kid a Boglin and he is really excited about it.

The poor McDonalds party host is like "woah, cool, whatcha got there little dude?"

The kid yells ITS A BOGLIN and clamps down on the hosts balls with it. My Mom and I will still retell that story and laugh about it. Phone Post 3.0

dustynothing - My Boglin Story:

The weird poor kid invites the entire 3rd grade to his McDonalds birthday party. Me and my mom are the only ones that show up. We got the kid a Boglin and he is really excited about it.

The poor McDonalds party host is like "woah, cool, whatcha got there little dude?"

The kid yells ITS A BOGLIN and clamps down on the hosts balls with it. My Mom and I will still retell that story and laugh about it. Phone Post 3.0

VU cuz you made me laugh so hard the snots shot out of my runny nose!
LMFAO!!!!!!

I went through so many emotions reading this.

David@accu -

This is one of the toys everyone else had :( Phone Post 3.0

I think I hit quote in a frenzy I did not vote you down. My original post was meant for the op. Phone Post 3.0

one of the best toys.

I also liked MADBALLS

David@accu - 

EVILYOSHIDA - one of the best toys.

I also liked MADBALLS
Madballs were amazing Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - 
EVILYOSHIDA - one of the best toys.

I also liked MADBALLS
Madballs were amazing Phone Post 3.0

They were fun as hell.  Got an "indoor suspension" for playing balltag with madballs in the hallway.

Boglins were awesome cuz they had that gummy texture that was really realistic.

they were kept in a little cage as well which was cool.

madballs just had cool funky designs.

i had the football one. that was the KING

I also collected garbage pail kids. cool stuff.

the toys today are too corporate and not really interesting.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

I went through so many emotions reading this.

This.
At least you made his day. Phone Post 3.0