Anyone collect Boglins? 80's toy

remember those stupid "My Buddy" commercials they played ALL THE TIME Phone Post 3.0

David@accu -

No. But "My Pet Monster" would fuck that stupid puppet up. Chains and all.

Lol holy shit I think I had one of these.
Or one of my friends did. Didn't the chain break apart? Phone Post 3.0

I had a couple Boglins. My fave was the one that was like a lobster. He had this spring loaded claw that was surprisingly strong. My brother and I would see who could hold it pinched to their ear the longest. Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I'm more of a GPK guy myself

OG'ers first thought is to have sex with it.... Phone Post 3.0

Did anyone ever see the 'My Pet Monster' movies when they were a kid? I watched the shit out of those fucked up movies and the Madballs cartoon as well. I remember renting them several times from the store. I knew they were incredibly fucking weird, but that only made me love them more.

ghetto ass weirdo 80's shit.

Seriously who made this shit?

My family was too broke to afford most of this shit. But damn it was cool.

EVILYOSHIDA - Boglins were awesome cuz they had that gummy texture that was really realistic.

they were kept in a little cage as well which was cool.

madballs just had cool funky designs.

i had the football one. that was the KING

I also collected garbage pail kids. cool stuff.

the toys today are too corporate and not really interesting.
This post almost had me looking at you as a normal human being. Then you had to go and complain about how "corporate" toys are now. They're toys. I'll bet they're just as corporate now as they were then. I wonder if Japanese toys are more independent and free spirited than our toys. Phone Post 3.0

dustynothing - My Boglin Story:

The weird poor kid invites the entire 3rd grade to his McDonalds birthday party. Me and my mom are the only ones that show up. We got the kid a Boglin and he is really excited about it.

The poor McDonalds party host is like "woah, cool, whatcha got there little dude?"

The kid yells ITS A BOGLIN and clamps down on the hosts balls with it. My Mom and I will still retell that story and laugh about it. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU

I sat behind my partition in a silent office trying not to laugh after I read that lol Phone Post 3.0

seen madballs but boglins? never ever seen it.. how late in the 80's was that btw?

As creepy as all those toys are, Teddy Ruxpin was even creepier... Phone Post 3.0

Hi, Art.

jonnyjitsu uktt -

The weird poor kid invites the entire 3rd grade to his McDonalds birthday party. Me and my mom are the only ones that show up. We got the kid a Boglin and he is really excited about it.

The poor McDonalds party host is like "woah, cool, whatcha got there little dude?"

The kid yells ITS A BOGLIN and clamps down on the hosts balls with it. My Mom and I will still retell that story and laugh about it. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU

I sat behind my partition in a silent office trying not to laugh after I read that lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm still sniggering about this everytime I think about it haha Phone Post 3.0

qcddog03 -

I have the one in the gif as well as the box it came in.  Wonder what these bab boys are worth.  I have a ton as a kid.

I always thought that kid looked like a huge asshole. Phone Post 3.0

jonnyjitsu uktt - 
jonnyjitsu uktt -

VTFU

I'm still sniggering about this everytime I think about it haha Phone Post 3.0

for real, i've caught myself crackin the F up while randomly out and about....i'm just imagining the hosts' reaction and everyone elses!

buddie - Seriously who made this shit?

Coked out of their fucking minds 1980's animators, that's who. Phone Post

MDFLEX -
qcddog03 -

I have the one in the gif as well as the box it came in.  Wonder what these bab boys are worth.  I have a ton as a kid.

I always thought that kid looked like a huge asshole. Phone Post 3.0
Yea me too, little prick. Phone Post 3.0

Kid looks more sinister than the toy.

Probably a young Marky Mark when he was evil.