Anyone Crossfit?

I'm not trying to debate, I don't wanna hear about injuries etc.

Im more just wondering who here does crossfit regularly, and what do you think/how do you feel?

You want dem sexy abs

Yes, 5-6 days a week for the last 3 years. It's more of a mental thing for me to clear my head before work every morning.

Great people, no injuries. Don't have a six pack... More skinny fat, I don't have strict diet so that's my downfall.

No but im interested in learning more about those pull ups they do.  Id like to be able tell my friends that I can do 50 to 100 pull ups, without really having to do pull ups. 

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/rnso4nfdM9w

I go twice a week. Work out in my home gym the other days. It’s a solid workout that helps me work on legs, abs and cardio since I’ll skimp on those if it’s up to me setting a plan. I’m not the guy entering my time into Wodify or seeing it as a competition though. 

I go to CrossFit 5-6 times a week . Been going since 2015, I lost crazy weight and I feel like I’m in the best shape of my life . I don’t go crazy with heavy lifts , I listen to my body , I’ve had shoulder and lower back pain, minor injuries ,  but eventually I get over it and pain goes away ...I also lift weights at my home gym in the evenings ...you would think I’d be ripped with a six pack, but I don’t . I love whiskey and food and I like going out on weekends . Even then I look great physically. I am 42 years old.

I thought you were going to follow the John Smith routine from the Olympic days.

In for hilarious xfit memes and gifs

You don't have to ask. If someone crossfire, don't worry they will tell you.